Offroad Evolution shop thread!

hbkid22

Instead of starting another thread was curious if anyone has a pic of the EVO tire carrier and 35s? I know it looks better with 37s or 40s but I wont be getting 37s for a while with my D30 but like the EVO tire carrier......

ChaosNein

Instead of starting another thread was curious if anyone has a pic of the EVO tire carrier and 35s? I know it looks better with 37s or 40s but I wont be getting 37s for a while with my D30 but like the EVO tire carrier......

I DO NOT recommend it. The tire gets lost in the carrier and it does not look ll that fantastic.

AlStew

Just picked up the jeep after the regear and torque check and the jeep feels 1000x better. I'm not sure what was done in the retorque, but the jeep is tracking straighter and the 5.13's are well worth it. Thanks Drew and everyone at the shop.

Stegertime

Caught the Bug

Looks like this ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1444355574.958503.jpg

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
I actually dont feel like that looks too bad at all....

Me either. I was wanting to get it ASAP but may go with wheels first. The problem is I was wanting to wait on wheels until I got 37s which would require more lift (which I haven't decided on), lift would require driveshaft and drag link flip, 37s would require EVO carrier, which would take us back to the carrier. All of which requires more money right now. It's a viscous cycle. Lol.

Top Bottom