Offroad Evolution HD Leveling Kit

IBeHeWhoIsJoshua

I have my leveling kit for sale...removed and ready to be picked up. I guess I could ship it if it comes down to it. Although a lot of places offer free shipping it may not be all that beneficial for someone.

$175

The Kit
Screen Shot 2016-01-05 at 11.24.58 AM.png

Stock Rubicon Tires and Flares
IMG_3295.jpg
IMG_5502.jpg

35's and Flat Flares
IMG_0404 (1).jpg
IMG_1922.jpg
IMG_5525.jpg

pop2tu

Wish you were selling this before the New Years run I would have tried to get delivery deal.

GraniteCrystal

Crazy, I was literally looking at this exact kit this morning. Just out of curiosity, any particular reason why you're getting rid of it? Just to go up to a bigger lift?

IBeHeWhoIsJoshua

Wish you were selling this before the New Years run I would have tried to get delivery deal.

I'll be in Valencia for a short bit tomorrow? No specific time yet either. Cuts our distance in half almost. I honestly didn't have time to get this stuff listed before the Kickoff Run which sucks.

Crazy, I was literally looking at this exact kit this morning. Just out of curiosity, any particular reason why you're getting rid of it? Just to go up to a bigger lift?

I got a killer deal on 37's and had some parts lying around to go 4" to better clear the 37's...Black Friday I more or less finished gathering what I needed to install everything.

Top Bottom