Official Wayalife/Trail Jeeps EJS Trail Run

Brute

Hooked
sorry...I'll be running strike ravine that day...but perhaps meet up after for an adult beverage?...a hui hou!

Bec

Hey everyone, we are hosting a run this year at Easter Jeep. Come wheeling with us! Please PM me to RSVP.

Thanks!

Wes

View attachment 189957

:daydream: Wish I could tag along! Do you think there would be anyone wanting a passenger that would take photographs and enjoy the ride with? I wouldn't mind staying with that person too for the night! Even if I have to sleep on the floor. I'd contribute to cost and i'd plan to only be there for one night.

Just confirmed! Rhino Rack USA will be joining us on the run. So those that are coming along you will get a first hand look at their JK rack system.

Wes

Hi, everyone
this is Max from Italy
I wish I could be there with you on 22nd but I will be on the plane from Italy to Denver and I arrive in Moab on 23rd
Hope to meet Wayalife community from 23rd on, when I will be in Moab
Pic of when I was in Moab at Chicken Corners in November 2015
cc.jpg

jeeeep

Hooked
damn! I'm on the Fins & Things benefit run, I told my brother's girlfriend I'd let her drive..hmmmm... however.... I'm the one paying for the runs and Chicken Corners is easy enough...count us in :thumb:

DN1911

New to the forum and would like to make the run Tuesday with you guys. But I don't see how to send a PM.

Top Bottom