Official 2015 Jeep Wrangler Info.....

to be a bolt in kinda swap you would have to swap that part of the dash and it has the Vin number on it..

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Hell i would more or less just cut a whole my self and throw them in if it fits!

Dealer in Canada I talked to today weren't sure if Willys was going to be available for 2015. Shouldn't they be able to put an order in to confirm whether or not it's available?

Looks like I'm going to be getting back into a JK by the end of the year and trade in or sell my '13 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk. Looking over the options I can choose on a '15 that my dealer sent me I see the auto climate control lists "air filtration". Does the standard manual AC not have a cabin air filter? Looking at ordering a Rubicon with the hardtop(soft top delete), connectivity package, max tow, auto trans, heated seats, auto climate control(maybe) and the alpine stereo(another maybe), still not sure on the last two.

First real picture I've seen if this sub woofer. I'm not sure if I could live with it there. For a mall crawler it's ok, but I carry so much junk in my trunk I'd crush the grill on that thing

Along with getting dirt, mud and other crap in it.

Interesting, but I think that would hinder putting a weather tech or other such mats in the back wouldn't it?

it would force weathertech to make one specifically for the 15's then so it could accomidate the sub.

it would force weathertech to make one specifically for the 15's then so it could accomidate the sub.

Even if they did that it seams like if you carry much gear the mesh would get bashed in and all kinds of dirt and crap would get in it, and even if it is "weather proof" you it would still act as a water collector and you would have to remove the cover and dry it/clean it.

Even if they did that it seams like if you carry much gear the mesh would get bashed in and all kinds of dirt and crap would get in it, and even if it is "weather proof" you it would still act as a water collector and you would have to remove the cover and dry it/clean it.

100% agree with you. it would gett muddy and even filled with standing water. i was more or less just talking about the floor mats and how they would have to be redesigned.

100% agree with you. it would gett muddy and even filled with standing water. i was more or less just talking about the floor mats and how they would have to be redesigned.

It'd be funny if floor mat companies just had a "cut here with a utility knife" line. Didn't the q mats have people do that for current jeeps?

I wanna see what's in the sound bar now though, that's where they could make the most improvement

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

One good downpour with the top off and my whole little area where the stock jack goes was full of water. Imagine that exposed area. Can you imagine the sound it would make when the bass hits :cheesy:

I wanna see what's in the sound bar now though, that's where they could make the most improvement

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

There are a few pics a few pages back in this of the sound bar, but not much. From what I have read they are adding 2 more speakers to the sound bar.

I do like how the front tweeters are. I'm not sure if the old pods are in the way of some roll cages with the bottom bar, like the rock hard. But these would make cleaning the corners a lot easier also.

I do like how the front tweeters are. I'm not sure if the old pods are in the way of some roll cages with the bottom bar, like the rock hard. But these would make cleaning the corners a lot easier also.

Agreed, but I doubt you will see any cage manufactures do a redesign. It looks like the dash is otherwise the same. With a new generation coming soon, I'd say designs on the JK cages are pretty locked in.

Top Bottom