Off Road Evolution Moab EJS 2013 Run - Tuesday, March 26th @ 8AM

JKBANDIT55

Well, until off roading is paying my bills, I'm going to have continue working full-time in my current line of work (as I type from my plane seat somwhere over the US :doh:)
I do hope to do some wheeling with you again!

Your definitely talented enough! You have enough experience in the off road world. Why not find a job in the off road industry? Or better yet, start something? Ill send my resume for hire! I am a fabricator at my job lol.

I've always had a dream of opening up an off road shop. Do custom builds and sell off road equip!!

Architek

Help! Moab Easter Jeep Condo Available

Help! - I have a great 5 person condo reserved for Easter Jeep Safari next week that I unfortunately cannot use. I am hoping to find someone that can take the reservation over.

Reservation is for Wed-Sunday and the condo is in downtown Moab. Below is the website for the leasing compaby. All reservations will go through them. Unit 3 available Wed-Sun next week.

http://moabcondorentals.com/moab-lodging-condos-townhomes/cedar-breaks/255-unit-3#description

Thanks.

Last edited:

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Wish I could make it but my 4 day old bone stock Rubi would only hold y'all back. I'll grab some wrenches and make sure I make it next year.

JAGS

Hooked
Wish I could make it but my 4 day old bone stock Rubi would only hold y'all back. I'll grab some wrenches and make sure I make it next year.

Hey hey. Watch your mouth buddy! You're going to hurt my Jeeps feelings talking like that. 😢

Top Bottom