Ocean City NJ NJJA Jeep Invasion

SarahLu

OCEAN CITY NEW JERSEY NJJA JEEP INVASION
JUNE 13-14TH, 2014
HOSTED BY THE NEW JERSEY JEEP ASSOCIATION

Friday June 13th - 5:30 - 9 PM - DOWNTOWN INVASION,
Ocean City (Asbury Ave). Streets will be closed to all traffic
except for Jeep parking along Asbury Ave. (Free event*)

Saturday June 14th
10 AM - 4 PM - BOARDWALK INVASION. All pre-registered jeeps
will get the opportunity to parade their rig down the Ocean City
Boardwalk and then compete for top honors in their class.

The cost of participating in the Boardwalk Invasion is $25 per
vehicle. Please note that a portion of each registration fee, as
well as the proceeds made from merchandise sales, will be
donated to the NJJA's 2014 Charity of Choice (to be determined
soon).

NOTE: PRE-REGISTRATION IS MANDATORY THIS YEAR!!
THERE WILL BE NO WALK IN REGISTRATION THE DAY OF THE
EVENT. IF YOU WANT TO BE ON THE BOARDWALK, YOU MUST
PRE-REGISTER!

IMPORTANT- The cost of the Saturday Boardwalk Invasion is per
JEEP, not per person!

For more information and to register, check out http://www.njjeep.org/OCNJJeepInvasion.html

Hope to see you there!:standing wave:

Awesome! Question...once in boardwalk parade....how long till you are out? I feel like I'll freak out if I'm stuck going 5 mph for over an hour :eek:

Thx

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

You'll actually ride on the boardwalk and then park on there. Then you can walk around and check out the other jeeps while judging takes place. Trophies are awarded at 3 and all Jeeps will exit the boardwalk at 4. There will be vendors open as well as club sponsors there. It's going to be a great time, you should definitely come out! I'll try to post a link to the video from last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I keep telling myself I will go to this each year since I have a beach house 10 min from there, yet I never make it down.

sarahLu...it says u can enter a promotional code when registering. Is there one you are offering Wayalife members?

Thx

The only valid code is for NJJA members. You could always join the club 😊

Done! Registered! Now I need some if my WAL bretheren to join!!

Looks like we are throwing down a few beers at hinrich's place before the event!!

How many Jeeps do you anticipate having in attendance? Would love to come, checking schedule now. What vendors are anticipated? Thanks.

I registered and paid and found out just now thst my child's big theatre performance is that day.... :(

I was really looking forward to this

Well i just registered for the event in the modified JK division. looking forward to driving on the boardwalk i have been walking for 20 out of the 23 years i have been going (3 years about in a stroller lol)

Awesome!
Some of the attending vendors are hyline off-road, ripp super chargers, American expedition vehicles, ok4wd and just jeep gear. I'll post more as soon as I find the list.

Thanks for the info. Looks like a great time. See some really nice Jeeps. Hopefully, i'll be able to make it.

For all of those going I think it would be cool if we all got lined up next to each other with our Wayalife banners and all. It would be cool to hang for a bit and shoot the shit then go our separate ways if we wanted. Let me know what you think and maybe we could all meet at the entrance.

Sent from my iPhone

Top Bottom