NX Trek Top

Speeddmn

So with tax season among us, I plan to spend the coin to get a new top and store the hard top for now. My wife and I want to get a Trek Top NX. Searching the web I haven't seen a new one for less than $730 bucks. I know Northridge4x4 has a discount. Again I have searched and haven't come up with anything cheaper for a new one. Anyone have a source for less? Also I remember someone mentioning to get a factory tailgate bar for it or something? Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

mattfl

Wait for a sale. My wife got mine in December for my bday on sale for around $600 on amazon for the 4 door version. Usually there's either a $100 rebate or they just drop the price. I did not need to get another tailgate bar as the newest version of the top comes with a replacement bar that works the same way the stock bar works.

I went through 3 Trex Top NX's they all leaked. Bestop was good enough to replace them very quickly. Great customer service, but the product still leaks. Took the 4th and sold it new in the box.

Bought a OffRoadHeros Top instead, took my chances with the horror stories about delivery times, but it arrived in 5 weeks.

Could not be happier.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
I'm waiting until the price drops again. Amazon was the cheapest. They jacked up the price during winter.

I went through 3 Trex Top NX's they all leaked. Bestop was good enough to replace them very quickly. Great customer service, but the product still leaks.

Really all of them leaked? I've had two and one of them was crushed due to some trees and none of mine leaked. Where did they leak?

Speeddmn

Northridge discount code will not work with the trektop.

Thanks for the heads up!

Also I appreciate the feedback, I'll be home in 15 days and tax money should be hitting the bank account roughly the same time! Since the weather isn't prime time for install I can wait a little bit, but I can't wait forever.

Top Bottom