Nothing but Malls and Parking Lots.....

kaptkrappy

I really hope I'm not excluded from The Club Club for parking "off road"

In my defense, all the paved parking spots at the mall were taken that day.

Manatees 7-13-2013 med.jpg

GCM 2

I really hope I'm not excluded from The Club Club for parking "off road"

In my defense, all the paved parking spots at the mall were taken that day.

View attachment 50974

With out thread rules we have no order......failure kaptkrappy! You are obviously scared of pavement. JPIMPC club is withholding your membership until you become less adventuresome and more boring.

catahoula

Caught the Bug
With out thread rules we have no order......failure kaptkrappy! You are obviously scared of pavement. JPIMPC club is withholding your membership until you become less adventuresome and more boring.

I agree he is so not a mall crawler.

JAGS

Hooked
On the way home today. Nothing glamorous at all here Greg. In SoCal, we call them parking lots. 😉

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1380592214.779949.jpg

- Jason

JandSJK

I try not to take mine out of the driveway and to far from the nose. It could get dirty that way dontcha know. 1380594168115.jpg

°IIIIIII°

David1tontj

Of course they will be club stickers. Hell, this may spin off into Wayalame. JPIMPC club is not to be taken lightly, there is even plans of a BJX, Boring Jeep Experience- 1000 miles of parking lots in 7 days.
So Greg- do you think we could get falken to sponsor the BJX? Haha. If we are just hitting the asphalt, maybe then you would accept some wild peaks! Hahahaha
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1380597497.896783.jpg
Parked behind a giant Toyota but then just decided to take a pic of just my rig!! Haha. I don't need to see that lame yota with no front driveshaft in my picture!!

And this is where my jeep spends most of its time, on the cold, dark, hard, operating table of an undersized garage floor. Where all the magic happens! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1380597922.235219.jpg

05 Tj, long arm, one ton, lockers, winches, 39.5" Iroks

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Finally a thread I can post on. Thanks Gregor the Mall Crawler. ;)

Here's my grocery getter involved in a Nissan sandwich. Strip Malls count right? I've got mall crawling down to such a science I should be the club VP.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1380599526.115678.jpg

Rccrwlr

Thought I would chime in. Not the mall but Lowes (mall for men)

Trying to look cool with some lumber on top

5uve6edu.jpg

Sent via Snow Flake in California

Top Bottom