Nothing but Malls and Parking Lots.....

Stopped on the side of the road to pee...and there is nothing exciting about that at my age.

Yes there is I just finished a long trip in my rig and a couple of my best memories where when I was finally being able to pee! ;-)

Driver driver GAS!
WAYALIFE mobile app

Lame stop at the Bagdad Cafe on Route 66:
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1383014802.230453.jpg

Even lamer stop at the Keslo Depot:

(I apologize in advance for the super lame, vanilla flavored parking lots)
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1383014850.418987.jpg

While those may be parking lots they look a bit rough and dirty, not at all up to par with JPIMPC standards. Borderline wheeling right there if you ask me, we'll let the Grand Pubah GCM2 decide if its an infraction or not, possible negative demerits incoming.

"This sticker is dangerous and inconvenient.....but I do love Project JK/Wayalife"

Lame stop at the Bagdad Cafe on Route 66:
View attachment 54726

Even lamer stop at the Keslo Depot:

(I apologize in advance for the super lame, vanilla flavored parking lots)
View attachment 54727

Due to the unexpected failure, technical glitches, and underwhelming popularity of The Affordable Malls and Parking Lots Act (aka- mallcrawlercare), combined with the recent Government shutdown has forced the board of registry to assign you nothing at all due to the possible utilization of the smartphone HDR photo option which intentionally attempts to do away with lameness. Also, a group of hyperactive 3rd grade Amish mafia children have commented that there may be no asphalt, cement or any form of pavement with spitting distance of any of these jeeps. Please resubmit your application to the JPIMPC club by phone.

I posted 3 submissions for review and nothing yet:( I've cried myself to sleep each night waiting! I even went as far to get a finger in one of the shots for contrast and shadowing. Is the government shutdown affecting the application process still? I demand answers:sly:

Sent from my LG-D800 using WAYALIFE mobile app

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1383626204.978913.jpgSpecial jeep parking at the local Costco ahaha. When no jeeps near by find a secluded spot to show off

I posted 3 submissions for review and nothing yet:( I've cried myself to sleep each night waiting! I even went as far to get a finger in one of the shots for contrast and shadowing. Is the government shutdown affecting the application process still? I demand answers:sly:

Sent from my LG-D800 using WAYALIFE mobile app

X2 on the submission. Guess we are really too cool for them. Maybe we should start our own club. Then again El Presidente GCM2 might send out the hit squad after us.

Top Bottom