Northridge4x4 Saves the Day!!!

JP Girl

Oliver at Northridge4x4 is my new hero!!! I posted my rear bumper off my Hard Rock on eBay last night thinking it would take some time to sell and give me time to order a new bumper. Nope, that baby sold in 7 MINUTES!!! Went to order my new JCR bumper this morning and the ETA was 30 days out, EEK! So I'm sweating bullets because this is the bumper I need since we've designed a tire carrier around that bumper and Allen from JCR told me to try Northridge4x4 since he didn't know of any place else that would possibly carry them in stock. I got on chat with Oliver, and they had 2 in stock! Unfortunately it's already powder coated, but hey... It's better than driving around without a bumper, and it should arrive by Monday! Phew!!

Being that I've been a buyer for 15+ years, I just assumed it would've been in stock at JCR since I'm used most everything I purchase for work always being in stock. Well, lesson learned!

Thank you, Northridge!! You rock!!

Being that I've been a buyer for 15+ years, I just assumed it would've been in stock at JCR since I'm used most everything I purchase for work always being in stock. Well, lesson learned!

Ever since this last major economy dump (2008-2009) no one wants to hold inventory. I work in factory automation and motion for a distribution company. It amazes me how factories do not stock parts to keep their facility or lines running and look to use to keep every part and option on a shelf. :crazyeyes: The bottom line is inventory ties up too much cash.

Anyway, I'm glad NR helped you out!

Ever since this last major economy dump (2008-2009) no one wants to hold inventory. I work in factory automation and motion for a distribution company. It amazes me how factories do not stock parts to keep their facility or lines running and look to use to keep every part and option on a shelf. :crazyeyes: The bottom line is inventory ties up too much cash.

Anyway, I'm glad NR helped you out!

I can totally see that now. After working in the technology field for 10+ years and shipping/material handling for 5 years, I'm just so accustomed to stuff always being in stock due to constant demand. It was definitely a lesson learned! Lol!

Top Bottom