Northridge4x4 - REMOVED AS A VENDOR

Northridge4x4

Smelling your own farts was intended as an metaphor. Preaching to the choir. Ridiculing any ideas or opinions that differ from your own etc.

So in summary: I understand why Eddie revoked their sponsorship. But in the world of fortune 50 branding, over reacting to lame copy cats usually does more harm than ignoring them.

Wayalife/project jk is a wealth of Jeep knowledge but has a tendency to find drama (Chrysler, teraflex, AEV, NR).

I'd guess there is a large segment of the internet that also likes jeeps but isn't particularly interested in a hazing user experience that rivals a YouTube comments thread. If the forum and content is actually his business, you'd think he'd be more interested in eliminating the hostile culture of the forum than lame copy cat videos.

But I know ideas that challenge your existing ideas are scary. So I'll leave y'all to it.

View attachment 174146

Here's an idea Fuck off, we don't give a shit what you have to say.

No metaphors here, hopefully that's plain enough for you to understand.

Last edited:
From what I understand, Trail Jeeps can get most anything you need and offers a discount for Wayalife members just as Northridge did. I have not called them yet to confirm, but might be a place to look into. I am planning some mods to be completed before I move to Hawaii next summer and will be shopping around for alternate vendors as well.

Glad I read this post I was thinking about ordering some parts from north ridge but it's pretty messed up what they did. And I just got poison spyder flares from trail jeeps and my experience with them was great just figured I'd put my 2 cents in on trail jeeps.

I wonder this same thing,
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1447820506.819126.jpg

Also Northridge should be more worried about their business then making videos, ripping off the same people that have helped them achieve the success they currently have.

Smelling your own farts was intended as an metaphor. Preaching to the choir. Ridiculing any ideas or opinions that differ from your own etc.

So in summary: I understand why Eddie revoked their sponsorship. But in the world of fortune 50 branding, over reacting to lame copy cats usually does more harm than ignoring them.

Wayalife/project jk is a wealth of Jeep knowledge but has a tendency to find drama (Chrysler, teraflex, AEV, NR).

I'd guess there is a large segment of the internet that also likes jeeps but isn't particularly interested in a hazing user experience that rivals a YouTube comments thread. If the forum and content is actually his business, you'd think he'd be more interested in eliminating the hostile culture of the forum than lame copy cat videos.

But I know ideas that challenge your existing ideas are scary. So I'll leave y'all to it.

View attachment 174146

I can see how from behind your nice cozy desk you can sling judgement around Adam. Perhaps dealing with copyrights makes you think you have a higher sense of self worth.

Like Piginajeep said. You can go fuck yourself. Spend time elsewhere perhaps get your other nostril pierced.

View attachment 174146

So you were the one posting the marketing/branding references I take it??? How is this a comparison to fortune 50? This is about wayalife. A single owner llc. Regardless, when is ever OK in the marketing world to copy creative approach? It's not and those who accept it or are actually the one stealing are not true professionals in the spectrum.

Shitty commentary like you've been posting is what gives marketing/advertising a bad perception.

Bye Felicia...... Let me get this straight, your from Santa Monica, say ya'll (you spelled incorrectly I might add in your post) and know everything about business? Sounds like a poser to me.

And has a pierced nostril..don't forget to add that in there.

Northridge4x4

Yup. I get that. That's why I said I understood why he did it. Ethics are more subjective than business.

Ethics are black and white. No subjectivity when you are talking about right vs wrong.

Edit: Guess the nostril was a fun Halloween decoration.

That's kind of the point. When Microsoft started doing ads on white to copy apple, everyone thought, "that's lame." Apple didn't have to do anything.

Eddie is a good friend so he won't take offense. Wayalife is no Apple. Nor is northridge Microsoft.

If you think apple did nothing, than you are not aware of the marketing/pr powerhouse that is apple. You must also think the apple product leaks are just good investigative journalism.

Eddie had to protect his investment and his future business opportunities. There's no big corporate lawyers here. It was the right thing to take it to the community. We are the jury.

Eddie is a good friend so he won't take offense. Wayalife is no Apple. Nor is northridge Microsoft.

If you think apple did nothing, than you are not aware of the marketing/pr powerhouse that is apple. You must also think the apple product leaks are just good investigative journalism.

Eddie had to protect his investment and his future business opportunities. There's no big corporate lawyers here. It was the right thing to take it to the community. We are the jury.

Wait you mean those new iPhones found around the country are intentional? [emoji12]

You sound really important. Are you sure you aren't an engineer?

Top Bottom