Northern Nevada Ghost Town Tour - Tonopah to Virginia City

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
We had a blast thanks again for meeting us. , I can't wait to get back up to Nevada.

Thanks for adding the awesome pics and thanks again for asking us to join the two of you. :yup:

Looks like a great weekend! Love the pics! [emoji106]

We really need to get you and Ray out with us again and soon :cool:

Looks like another fun trip filled with history!

It really was. As soon as you get another Jeep, you'll have to join us on a run :yup:

Looks like a great trip!

I so want to move up there.

Well, if nothing else, if you ever can make some time, we'd love to take you out wheeling on some of these trails :)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Wow a she in there? Things are looking up. :thumb:

He/she like catelyn Jenner

:cheesy:

Love when you post trips like this but damn it makes me jealous. I gotta move somewhere else.

Well, if you ever make it out this way, you need to let us know so that we can show you around :cool:

Great pics! My wife and I love exploring old ghost towns and that is what mainly got us into wheeling when we lived in AZ. Thanks for sharing, makes us miss the west!

Bummer that you had to move from AZ. They have some great trails and ghost towns there too.

JAGS

Hooked
Love visiting these old mining towns, even if sometimes only via pics. Thanks Eddie, Jen and Chris for sharing your travels. [emoji106][emoji106]

Virginia City is really cool. Remember staying there during the CA or bust trip. That whole area is awesome.

Top Bottom