Northern Colorado Wave

RubiconNate

I scored a 2008 JK Rubicon last year. I've been exploring what Colorado has to offer since I've only lived here for 2 years now. I am new to the jeep world by the way. I am mostly here for knowledge and meeting people.

Last week the jeep was lifted with a AEV 3.5" dual sport Rs system. Tires are getting installed today. 35x12.50x17. I should have a picture or two by the end of the weekend.

Cheers! :beer:

SPIELUHR

I scored a 2008 JK Rubicon last year. I've been exploring what Colorado has to offer since I've only lived here for 2 years now. I am new to the jeep world by the way. I am mostly here for knowledge and meeting people.

Last week the jeep was lifted with a AEV 3.5" dual sport Rs system. Tires are getting installed today. 35x12.50x17. I should have a picture or two by the end of the weekend.

Cheers! :beer:

I agree with Dixon gotta hit up some trails soon......welcome to a new WAYALIFE :rock:

RubiconNate

I am down for trails any weekend I am home. I travel a lot for work, programming PLC, and VFD for machines used in the sugar industry. I'll send you guys some pm with my number.

Last edited:

Dixon4x4

With all the Colorado WAYALIFE'ers on here, if you are in the Denver area come down to the Sport and RV show at the western stock show facility and take a look at the 2002 Grand Cherokee that is being raffled off. Drawing is not until December when we do our annual Christmas Caravan for Kids/ Toys for Tots show. The money goes to a good cause and the tickets are only $3 a piece or a book of 10 for $25.

Last edited:

RubiconNate

I am in Greeley for my job. I went to The University of Cincinnati a few years back.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom