Northeast Suds-n-Grub Feeler

Well if you want to hit Rausch why don't you join us on 12-14-13. Check out our thread. Its a great time with a great group of people.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I've been following and thinking about going actually. that's my fathers birthday so ill try to talk him into going. are most people arriving Friday and staying the night or showing up Saturday morning?

Well if you want to hit Rausch why don't you join us on 12-14-13. Check out our thread. Its a great time with a great group of people.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I second that..!! It's going to be an awesome trip.

Hey CAP that seems like a cool place deff an option what you guys think and maybe jk wrang can jump in and let us no if there is any good places near worcester. what do you guys think about the day????

I won't be able to commit ti anything in Dec. .. I'm waaayyy overloaded with work. Long story so sorry I haven't been on much. But depending on what yall are looking to do Sorcester has some fine eateries.

No wheeling though

Sent via secret squirrel underground network.

Ok guy this is a final attempt at getting a responce from the Mass guys and north north group(1). Here is the place its in worcester so it is close to the center of everyone in our group, i have never been there but they have beer and wings and open late. Please tell me what day you would like, and the best time that day? If you have questions PM me and i will try and help.

POSPONED Due to numbers!!

1) Noroad Boston, MA..............................yes
2) NaTyCh3631 Dartmouth,MA
3) Skibum6019 North Boston, MA
4) undeadjeeper Windsor, CT ...................yes
5)JKwrang Worcester, MA ........................Maybe
6)09blackruby Northern, VT
7)NHAkita Merrimack NH
8)Cap SE NH.........................................yes
9)MrHooah04 Worcester, ma
10)Black Knight Clinton MA ......................yes
11)Bbreen724 Charlton Ma
12)soxfan74 Durham CT
13)Barny3274 Granby,ct ......................yes

Last edited:
Ok guy this is a final attempt at getting a responce from the Mass guys and north north group(1). Here is the place its in worcester so it is close to the center of everyone in our group, i have never been there but they have beer and wings and open late. Please tell me what day you would like, and the best time that day? If you have questions PM me and i will try and help.

November Saturday the 30th a far day out could be December the 15th a Saturday.
The Place: Wings Over Worcester

Address: 1 Kelley Square, Worcester, MA 01610

Hours:
Friday 11:00 am – 2:00 am
Saturday 11:00 am – 2:00 am
Sunday 11:00 am – 1:00 am

1) Noroad Boston, MA
2) NaTyCh3631 Dartmouth,MA
3) Skibum6019 North Boston, MA
4) undeadjeeper Windsor, CT
5)JKwrang Worcester, MA
6)09blackruby Northern, VT
7)NHAkita Merrimack NH
8)Cap SE NH
9)MrHooah04 Worcester, ma
10)Black Knight Clinton MA
11)Bbreen724 Charlton Ma
12)soxfan74 Durham CT

Count me in, just keep me up to date on the day chosen..

I'm still in for the north/Worcester meetup. Just confirm the date so I can block off my calendar :) I don't know about the mid-December date but I can do November 30th.

Last edited:
Wings over Worcester is awesome! Parking in kelley square blows but its doable. If I'm around COUNT ME IN!!!!

Wings over Worcester is awesome! Parking in kelley square blows but its doable. If I'm around COUNT ME IN!!!!

do you know of a place where we can park close by and just walk over?

Top Bottom