Noroad's Build

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
Ya thats what i was going for and finally went with this color! Hope is stays limited for the geckos lol. Nothing worse then trying to be diff then having it go main stream lol. Cuz im totally out of color options lol

I agree I have been thinking hard on a daw gone color :thinking:

I think that when it finally comes into play it'll all be worth it in the end :thumb:

Keep up the good work

jkwebbie

Ya thats what i was going for and finally went with this color! Hope is stays limited for the geckos lol. Nothing worse then trying to be diff then having it go main stream lol. Cuz im totally out of color options lol

Looks real good man, but you don't have to worry a out me copying you with the purple. When I finally get around to getting a better cage, I'll probably stay with the gecko green or maybe black. But man that purple does look good, reminds me of the HULK a lot!!! 👍

JAGS

Hooked
I don't mean to be overly gay, (but I'm drunk so bear with me) it's pretty awesome that through Wayalife and the interwebs we are able to keep friends that are geographically so far away.

I miss you west coast knuckleheads.....

Gay!!!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] LMAO. Yeah it's pretty cool though.

Glad you all came out and we're able to put names, faces and personalities all into these conversations. Good memories to put in the bank. [emoji106]

noroad

So got the cage all cleaned up for the welding and semi primed for the paint once the cage is in! Also cleaned her up a little and painted some plastics that where beat up!
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1443310405.797856.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1443310425.685577.jpg

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Repaint and remount your light bar brackets while you're at it, its setting my OCD off the charts!
:cheesy::shock::cheesy:

noroad

So got the cage burned in! Well the back half still waiting on the front to arrive!
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1443625871.020909.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1443625885.258479.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1443625900.666353.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1443625916.123862.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1443625933.715687.jpg
Big thanks to my friend travis for the help!

Top Bottom