Noroad's Build

Ok after a quick call to drew to check something out i called northridge 4x4 where they helped ship out the EVO draglink flip kit and the EVO rear track bar bracket for Youngfires build! Can not wait to install the coilover in a month or so!!! hydro blue jeep with elctric blue coilover is gona look boss!

Attachments

• evo-draglinkflipmd.jpg
    evo-draglinkflipmd.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 206
  • evo-rear-rcc-800x534.jpg
    evo-rear-rcc-800x534.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 214
Ok after a quick call to drew to check something out i called northridge 4x4 where they helped ship out the EVO draglink flip kit and the EVO rear track bar bracket for Youngfires build! Can not wait to install the coilover in a month or so!!! hydro blue jeep with elctric blue coilover is gona look boss!

Lol, why didn't you order from Drew?

That bugs the shit out of me. Everyone calls drew to ask questions and then order from somewhere else.

well i apologize for the laps in mind to drew if you think it was that in just then i will stop my order from northridge and call drew back!!!

well i apologize for the laps in mind to drew if you think it was that in just then i will stop my order from northridge and call drew back!!!

You can do as you please. It wasn't a dig at you. People do it all the time or when they order from somewhere else and call drew with problems. As I said, wasn't a dig at you just something that I see a lot.

You can do as you please. It wasn't a dig at you. People do it all the time or when they order from somewhere else and call drew with problems. As I said, wasn't a dig at you just something that I see a lot.

well in all realness it simply slipped my mind to just order there, i was calling about scotts jeep that is goin in there to be worked on in a month and figured he might know some parts i would need. totally slipped my mind that i could have ordered!

I think a lot of people forget Offroad Evolution and EVO MFG are two separate entities. ORE always gets more coverage, so that's where they think to call about EVO MFG product specifics. At least that's my perception.

I think a lot of people forget Offroad Evolution and EVO MFG are two separate entities. ORE always gets more coverage, so that's where they think to call about EVO MFG product specifics. At least that's my perception.

I believe Drew works for ORE.

Im sorry for calling you forsome info that i needed to know and calling someone else to order! That was not my intention, im not gona lie or make up a story, it simply slipped my mind and for that i apologize to you!

NO WORRIES! Just Bustin Your Balls... It happens ALL DAY EVERY DAY.

Top Bottom