Noroad's Build

So pretty good couple of days finished the back (besides the brake lines), finished the flip kit, and installed the front coilovers and trimmed the lower shock mounts. All thats left is to install front lower shock mount, brake lines, front lower control arms (haven't showed up yet) and bump stops!!

7.jpg
6.jpg
8.jpg
11.jpg
10.jpg
9.jpg
4.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

Finally on the ground! just waiting on bump stops and wheel spacers! As well as new drive shafts once i get the height to were we want it.
done.jpg

Looking good man! Cant wait to see this thing kn action!

Thanks man, me to, just ordered Adam 1310 shafts! should be pretty soon.

Looks awesome!!

Thanks we are trying!

Schaweeeet! From another Willys owner, can't wait to see some off road flex pics, and a ride report.:thumb:

thanks TreyBob, we cant wait to just waiting on the new drive shafts, but the ride is pretty great just need to lower the coils a little to the perfect height.

Looks good. What are you going to do with the front bumper?

She wants a poison spyder brawler bar with fog wholes.

So pretty good couple of days finished the back (besides the brake lines), finished the flip kit, and installed the front coilovers and trimmed the lower shock mounts. All thats left is to install front lower shock mount, brake lines, front lower control arms (haven't showed up yet) and bump stops!!

View attachment 135935
View attachment 135936
View attachment 135937
View attachment 135938
View attachment 135939
View attachment 135940
View attachment 135941
View attachment 135942
View attachment 135943

Are these the bolt on 12" travel from EVO MFG?

Are these the bolt on 12" travel from EVO MFG?

Yes it is there 12inch bolt on kit!

and we are from weymouth/randolph as she said lol feel free to swing by some time and meet some of the guys from around here we hang out and wrench with.

So drive shafts should be here tomorrow for the blue jeep! Also Picked up some paint and clear coat to fix some tree damage from this fall! hope i can do this with out messing it up to much lol!paint.jpg

So pretty busy couple days off, ONE thanks Orlam30 for the rear track bar bracket that is on the Hydro jeep and it issss Done and riding great. I changed out both draglink ends as well as start and almost finished painting some problem spots on the jeep. I had to really bad spots that i took care of i just need to polish, wax, and blend the paint all together.

p2.jpg
p3.jpg
p4.jpg
p6.jpg
p7.jpg
p10.jpg
p8.jpg
p9.jpg
p7.jpg
p12.jpg

Attachments

• p5.jpg