NorCal: Signal Peak -- Sept 13th

Crawler Kitty

K I'm picking up a friends son (Elk Grove) to join us so I'll meet you all at Sierra College in Rocklin. Looking forward to it! See everyone tomorrow! Whoo Hoo!

ERAUGrad04

Caught the Bug
Perfect! You got it!

EDIT: Shopping center on northern side of street.

That works.

If you get off at Sierra College and go straight through the light, there is a Starbucks in that Walmart parking lot. We will be there

OK, so just to make sure I've got the caravan plan figured out, 0645 to meet up with BDS and then 730-745 in Rocklin to meet up with the Rccrwlr crew.

See y'all in the morning!

BDSJEEP

OK, so just to make sure I've got the caravan plan figured out, 0645 to meet up with BDS and then 730-745 in Rocklin to meet up with the Rccrwlr crew.

I'm scheduled to meet Rob at his place at 5:45, so I think it'll be Panda and the Kennel at W Hammer.

... see you 'bout 6:45

ERAUGrad04

Caught the Bug
I'm scheduled to meet Rob at his place at 5:45, so I think it'll be Panda and the Kennel at W Hammer.

... see you 'bout 6:45

Sounds like a plan! Looks like the parking lot just NE of the W Hammer/I5 intersection would be a good spot to meet? CH16 and I'm sure we can find one another. See y'all in the morning!

Easy, it was a joke. Group #3 still rocks. [emoji6]

So you can joke but we can't? Guess I didn't include the correct amount of sarcasm or emojis. Funny how we joke all the time and get crap about "NorCal" because this is WAL the community. As soon as it's turned around back on you we need to take it easy :cheesy:

Glad everyone on this run is having a blast my abused jeep will be back soon. :bleh:

JAGS

Hooked
So you can joke but we can't? Guess I didn't include the correct amount of sarcasm or emojis. Funny how we joke all the time and get crap about "NorCal" because this is WAL the community. As soon as it's turned around back on you we need to take it easy :cheesy:

Glad everyone on this run is having a blast my abused jeep will be back soon. :bleh:

Lol. All I said was its a joke. "Insert I don't emoji" since I'm on my phone.

Honestly J, we are cool man, no issues. It was a joke specifically with the folks I quoted as we spent hours on trail together having a great time. Nothing to do with you or anyone else. We can make more out of I suppose, but don't see a need or a reason.

And for what it's worth, group #3 still rocks. [emoji106][emoji6]

Rccrwlr

Friends, Was outside for a few hours today for my daughters cheer game and have now fought off 2 asthma attacks. Going to have to bail out for tomorrow. Just can't risk being out in the smoke and that far away. Sorry.

Last edited:

K.D.C.H

Friends, Was outside for a few hours today for my daughters cheer game and have now fought off 2 asthma attacks. Going to have to bail out for tomorrow. Just can't risk being out in the smoke and that far away. Sorry.

Sorry we'll miss you but for what it's worth there really isn't any smoke up here. Both Scott and I have asthma and there's been no issues for either of us.

Crawler Kitty

Sorry we'll miss you but for what it's worth there really isn't any smoke up here. Both Scott and I have asthma and there's been no issues for either of us.

Good to know.....Good golly are you up already? That was the whole point of camping up there, yes, to sleep in? Wishing we had now, ugh 4:30 came awfully fast! See you in a few. I will be with the regular caravan and not stopping in Elk Grove now.

K.D.C.H

Good to know.....Good golly are you up already? That was the whole point of camping up there, yes, to sleep in? Wishing we had now, ugh 4:30 came awfully fast! See you in a few. I will be with the regular caravan and not stopping in Elk Grove now.

Yea kinda up, in the tent all wrapped up and warm in the sleeping bag. We are planning on getting up early to break down camp, cook a LARGE breakfast and then we're probably going to take a quick hike to a small lake/pond that's only a mile or so away

Top Bottom