NORCAL: MOAB 2016 - March 12th - 19th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davwashere

So much to do, so little time. I can't wait for this trip. Thanks for setting it up guys. I guess I better start stocking up on wine!

bkac

Caught the Bug
This was such an amazing trip last year. I highly recommend it if you're looking for a fun, laid back, family friendly, hard core wheeling trip, with no one left behind attitudes! And don't forget some really great spotters (only one at a time please! Lol) to get you through the tough spots and build your confidence!

NV375

Have fun.

I don't think I will even think about fooling myself into thinking I will be able to make it. My son could have up to a year of surgeries and recovery from his crash last week. I will probably still be paying Dr. bills long after the trip time.

I will be looking for Moab 2017.

07JKSahara

Just know that damage is very likely on this trip. It is much more of a hard core trip then slick rock was. Hope you can join us though. Might want to trim those fenders before hand.

Why didn't you quote me too? 😉 I lost my mind when the roll bar and fender got scratched.

Matt and I are in line at pandas for a chop. He might not know it yet though.. 🍷

Why didn't you quote me too? 😉 I lost my mind when the roll bar and fender got scratched.

Matt and I are in line at pandas for a chop. He might not know it yet though.. 🍷

You gonna bring your own jeep to moab? If not you can be my copilot. I think we better add you to the list because we will cap it

07JKSahara

You gonna bring your own jeep to moab? If not you can be my copilot. I think we better add you to the list because we will cap it

I'll bring either silver 2 door if the lockers are working, or the BB 4 door with the 35s. Either way, pretty sure I'll have a jeep, I still might CP for you a day or two. I'm not afraid of damage, but I'm not going to go looking for it.

I'll bring either silver 2 door if the lockers are working, or the BB 4 door with the 35s. Either way, pretty sure I'll have a jeep, I still might CP for you a day or two. I'm not afraid of damage, but I'm not going to go looking for it.

Lol ya. You will be fine. You thinking about having a rear locker installed in the 2 door?

07JKSahara

I already have one. Remember the rubicon trip in oct.... it just works intermittently...

Kyle is swapping 1 tons and his rear is 4.10, or Ken is swapping PRs and his will be ARBd by then.

JKU-Tom

I would like to be in again. More than likely will have to do the first 3 days again. But this is an awesome trip I don't want to miss.

Just to let everyone know I threw a cap on this run just because it got big quick. I know its still a LONG way out but I don't want to have 20+ rigs unless we are prepared for it. I don't want to say its final but keep posting if you would like to join the run and I will a list going. I really want to see what trails we are running and see how logistically this may work. Some trails are completely fine to have a bunch of rigs on but others could leave us handicapped out there on time. Thanks for understanding everyone. :rock:

MotoMatthew

Haha. I actually saw Panda at Prarie yesterday and asked him to do it sometime!

I'll do some research on how much body damage you guys are talking about. It's a long ways off so I can start modding to help avoid it?

I think I see 37s in my future...

MotoMatthew

If this turns out to be out of my and my rig's capabilities I might cp for someone. We will see where my skills and my rig are at after this summer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom