NorCal - Fordyce Run May 16th (night) - 17th

kyleolson

Meeting in Rocklin at 330 pm on the 16th. Heading to staging area and wheeling a couple hours to our camp site. Running the remainder of the trail on the 17th.

Requirements:
4-Doors 35"+ Tires
2-Doors 33"+ Tires
Rear Locker
Tow Points Front / Rear
Rocker Guards
Recovery Gear
Full Size Spare
CB Radio
Fire Extinguisher
Spill Kit

Recommendations:
4-Doors 37"+ Tires
2-Doors 35"+ Tires
Front Locker
Winch

Going:

Roxstar
Ken
Kyleolson
Fitz
Crippledpetey
Branman

maybe:
Jk_epidimick

Last edited:
Damn, working that weekend. 07JKSahara and I were just talking about wanting to do another run soon, didn't realize it would be this soon :(

Damn! Gonna miss this one too! We close on our house next Wednesday and that weekend is going to be the beginning of remodel?

Anyone want to come down and swing a hammer?! :D:D:D

Just to make sure everyone understands this trail. You better be ready to winch. If you don't have lockers you may be in for a long grueling day. I don't want to discourage anyone but this is not an over landing trip.

Also if I can make it I'll be there. So many unknowns at this point I cannot give a yes or no.

Web Wheelers unite :cheesy:

Just to make sure everyone understands this trail. You better be ready to winch. If you don't have lockers you may be in for a long grueling day. I don't want to discourage anyone but this is not an over landing trip.

Also if I can make it I'll be there. So many unknowns at this point I cannot give a yes or no.

Web Wheelers unite :cheesy:

;) Hope you can make it.. Yep, as petey said, this trail is pretty gnarly...

Can you put me on the going but gonna back out list please! Man, wish I could be in on this. I'll Web wheel out with you guys!

Top Bottom