NorCal/CenCal Snow Day

Not sure how I got on the going list, but since I now know where/when this is...put me down for maybe. :thumb:

What's the list looking like so far? Ain't nothing quite like a convoy of Jeep to turn a few heads,yup:thumbup:

We are Jeep..Resistance is futile..

Last edited:
This is what we are looking at so far.

BEAR VALLEY Saturday Jan 25.
WOL reps

Going (NorCal)
1) Rccrwlr
2) Crippledpetey
3) MagellanJenn
4) 2013rubirick
5) ??mysteryguest??
6) Panda w/CrawlerKitty (90%)
7)

Maybe
1) Fitzblsy
2) Tazman904
3) Turbostevey
4) MTG
5)Tdijet
6)

Going (CenCal)
1) --
2) pastorwug
3) Conman
4) JK's JK
5)

Maybe
1) OverlanderJK
2) Ridg3runner

Last edited:
I may be able to make this one... I'll be in my XJ... Just gotta finish up my low maintenance interior upgrade. Here is what my cherry stock interior looks like right now :pImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1387935666.312286.jpg

This trip is becoming a good group of people!
Merry Christmas Jeepers!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Good news! (Sort of) It seems my locker is sitting in a warehouse in LA and might could be in my hands tomorrow and finally installed,along with the new axle, Saturday. We'll see if the store that must not be named can pull it off or not.:D

Good news! (Sort of) It seems my locker is sitting in a warehouse in LA and might could be in my hands tomorrow and finally installed,along with the new axle, Saturday. We'll see if the store that must not be named can pull it off or not.:D

That store seems to be not reliable. You should see about going with Northridge4x4. Got a few other things today. Looks like I need to buy more in order to fix the handling I'm having while driving on the freeway.........

This is what we are looking at so far.

BEAR VALLEY Saturday Jan 25.
WOL reps

Going (NorCal)
1) Rccrwlr
2) Crippledpetey
3) MagellanJenn
4) 2013rubirick
5) ??mysteryguest??
6) Panda w/CrawlerKitty (90%)
7)

Maybe
1) Fitzblsy
2) Tazman904
3) Turbostevey
4) MTG
5)Tdijet
6)

Going (CenCal)
1) --
2) pastorwug
3) Conman
4) JK's JK
5)

Maybe
1) OverlanderJK
2) Ridg3runner

Do we have a planned spot to meet up at yet (I know Bear Valley but a camp ground, business,etc)? We will probably head up a couple days early if possible. Can't wait!

That store seems to be not reliable. You should see about going with Northridge4x4. Got a few other things today. Looks like I need to buy more in order to fix the handling I'm having while driving on the freeway.........

I did find one closer to you that has a lot of stuff the other one doesn't carry. Should've got the locker from them.

Top Bottom