Noob here from Washington.

BigJ78

Hey everyone I wanted to say Hi. And introduce my self. I’m from Pierce county in Washington. Thank you for having me in your awesome forum. I’m a newish Jeep owner again. I’m on my 2nd one.
1st I had a white 97 TJ that I loved. Then someone decided they wanted it more than me. Then I had my Chevy pickup for 21 years now I just bought a white 2013 JKU and I’m loving it! Man I am so excited to be part of the Jeep family again. ✌🏼

Attachments

• IMG_1104.jpeg
    IMG_1104.jpeg
    239 KB · Views: 8
so from what I have found so far is it has Katskinz leather seat kit with heated seats added, a 2.5 in lift. Not sure if the brand but the shocks look like Zone from what I can find from part numbers on the shocks. It has sway bar disconnects, Fuel wheels and pro comp tires. Cheap Amazon LED head lights, and I have put in yellow LED driving lights to get rid of the crappy factory bulbs, black grill inserts, full size spare with matching wheel. I have found that some how the previous owner didn’t extend the axel breather tubes so the rear axel breather bolt was snapped. Now I need to replace door seals as they leak like crazy.

Top Bottom