Non Rubicon Folks, Anyone Add Lockers?

Undertheradar

Caught the Bug
So my JT Sport S is a daily driver. That being said, I live rurally and drive miles down unmaintained dirt roads just to get to the the one road that leads to the highway. I have a built JKU for wheeling but will definitely use the JT for exploring and scouting trails.

Anyone added lockers to their JT? Looking for options and opinions.

JKbrick

So my JT Sport S is a daily driver. That being said, I live rurally and drive miles down unmaintained dirt roads just to get to the the one road that leads to the highway. I have a built JKU for wheeling but will definitely use the JT for exploring and scouting trails.

Anyone added lockers to their JT? Looking for options and opinions.

If you have the max tow package your axles are rubicon axles without the lockers I believe, there are part numbers for the lockers in a thread somewhere.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Undertheradar

Caught the Bug
I plan on adding an ARB RD245 to the front of mine and leave the rear alone until the LSD begins to wear.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

That was my first thought, leave the LSD in the rear, but I have millions of acres of BLM out my back gate, I can find some pretty gnarly stuff just out exploring. Kind of thinking it might be better to do the rear just in case I get into something gnarly.

wjtstudios

Hooked
I agree, I’d drop the ARB in the rear first, the the front. Or just do both 🤷*♂️

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Top Bottom