NON-JEEP For Sale

gtony12

Caught the Bug
Hey everyone I have these up for sale for Local pick up or I can drive with in reason. If no locals then I would look at shipping. Thank you! Or even trade for jeep stuff like spare tire mount and 3' or 4' antenna.:) let me know.
Make me some offers :thumb:

Waders and Float tube never used still in box $100.00 O.B.O

20131115_125143.jpg

Motor Cycle Gear slightly used $150.00 O.B.O
20131115_125250.jpg

Paint Ball stuff 2 guns, 2 loaders, 2 tanks and ammo holders. the light blue gun needs a $5.00 o-ring. $100 O.B.O
20131115_125920.jpg

Last edited:

gtony12

Caught the Bug
No one needs any of this. Cleaning out garage. Make me an offer.:) save for a winch for jeep.:beer:

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

gtony12

Caught the Bug
Bump make me an offer or trade? anyone?:thinking: I know its not Jeep stuff but your kids would love them :yup:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
if i didnt still have my paintball gun in the garage collecting cob webs i would have thought about buying yours. i miss playing speedball

dahreno

Banned
How old are the waders and float tube? It definitely holds air? what size are the waders ? Are you ready to ship yet?

gtony12

Caught the Bug
We are trying to plan a trip up near you soon I am working on a job out ib Conroe Texas and will be back on the 28th of march. I can get all the details for on size if this helps I am 6'4" and 240.. The tube has never been use just in the original box. Same with waders.
I would say there 5 to 7 years old.
Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom