No need for the condescending attitude.

Yeti83

A man’s job is minding your business. I was inquiring about a soft top and now I have to explain myself to yet another douche nozzle. Do yourself a favor and go sit on your trailer hitch and rotate. lmao.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sorry I was reading your profile. Thought I may know you. Realized I don’t associate with tool bags that sit on they’re ass behind a computer probably in grandmas basement shopping for deals on JC Whitney and Hot Topic. Get a MANS job you penis wrinkle. Next time think about jacking a thread with some BS. Now go blow someone’s skin flute

Breaks forum rules, gets called out, throws a bitch fit and goes full retard. Shocker!

longarmwj

A man’s job is minding your business. I was inquiring about a soft top and now I have to explain myself to yet another douche nozzle. Do yourself a favor and go sit on your trailer hitch and rotate. lmao.

Pretty sure the only douche nozzle here is you. Newsflash, since you seem to struggle with the obvious, you aren’t an active member here. Nobody knows you (and now nobody wants to know you), so you ARE NOT CONSIDERED ACTIVE. Clear?

This section is for ACTIVE MEMBERS only. Both you, and the seller are NOT ACTIVE members. Nobody here recognizes either names.

Why don’t you go use the money from your real mans job to buy a brand new top instead of trying to find a second hand one for cheap. What’s the matter, can’t afford a new one?

Ddays

Hooked

Go suck a shotgun muzzle fuckhead. And learn HOW TO READ RULES ASSWIPE. Then come back & tell US how dumb we are. LMAO.

longarmwj

For Sale - JKU Soft Top

I think he typed hand job and Siri auto corrected it

Judging by how he acts I’m sure that he’s very familiar with shagging the man tree....of another man.

I’m actually about to call it a night. My non big boy job requires me to be up at 1am to be in Atlanta by 2am. I’m interested to see how this thread explodes in my absence [emoji849]

Judging by how he acts I’m sure that he’s very familiar with shagging the man tree....of another man.

I’m actually about to call it a night. My non big boy job requires me to be up at 1am to be in Atlanta by 2am. I’m interested to see how this thread explodes in my absence [emoji849]

I would expect Overlander to pick up the night shift and keep the fun going. As long as he doesn’t threaten to burn the dildos.

nbunga

Caught the Bug
Sorry I was reading your profile. Thought I may know you. Realized I don’t associate with tool bags that sit on they’re ass behind a computer probably in grandmas basement shopping for deals on JC Whitney and Hot Topic. Get a MANS job you penis wrinkle. Next time think about jacking a thread with some BS. Now go blow someone’s skin flute

What’s wrong with hot topic?

Top Bottom