No more West Coast Customs

LoPo

Caught the Bug
Just read the "mall crawling your shiny rubicon" as a bash on stock Rubicons because it doesn't appear modded for offroad. I think it's reasonable to put quality parts and value in an investment. But to not be modded and look like a "mall crawler" doesn't mean ignorance or frugality as that poster said. I'm not ignorant or frugal, just a beginner and don't want to put crap on my rig. I'm saving till I can do it as needed and do it right.

There are also people out there who haven't discovered the various forums and do something just to customize their rigs. To each their own. I wave at mall crawlers too. :standing wave:

lol wow, you totally misinterpreted what I meant. :doh: You are wheeling(as your picture shows), not mall crawling. People want to lift their shiny mall crawlers and get upset when a company like EVO charges a premium. Mall crawlers simply want to jack it up and put some large blingers on.

I never made a comment about 'stockers' only mall crawlers. :thinking:

We're all beginners at some point. :beer:

13JKUR

lol wow, you totally misinterpreted what I meant. :doh: You are wheeling(as your picture shows), not mall crawling. People want to lift their shiny mall crawlers and get upset when a company like EVO charges a premium. Mall crawlers simply want to jack it up and put some large blingers on.

I never made a comment about 'stockers' only mall crawlers. :thinking:

We're all beginners at some point. :beer:

I can't believe this thread turned into this discussion just from saying about how Evo should have their own show. Oh well it is a good discussion. The only point I'd like to make is that, even though there are mall crawlers and people that put 22's on their jeep (trust me I cringe at the sight of that too) however they still are buying a jeep and its still helping keep the wrangler alive after 60+ years for all of us "true" jeepers to enjoy.

Top Bottom