NO LIFT & 37's on a JL WRANGLER - Can it be done?

Sheaffadelic

Caught the Bug
Really? WHO CARES? I came from the Corvette community before this. Coolest people ever. Everyone always comllinented each other rides and whatever modifications. No one ever asked if they did the mod and never take it to the track, etc. Move over to Jeeps and it is just snob after snob having a cow about who is putting what on their vehicle. I'd rather some "soccer mom" throw 37s on her vehicle and enjoy it than listen to some insecure clown complaining about her doing it any day. Jeep people are ruining their own community by being vehicle snobs. Grow up.

wow... someones a little butthurt over a joke :asshat: oh and welcome to WAL

RageKage

NO LIFT & 37's on a JL WRANGLER - Can it be done?

Really? WHO CARES? I came from the Corvette community before this. Coolest people ever. Everyone always comllinented each other rides and whatever modifications. No one ever asked if they did the mod and never take it to the track, etc. Move over to Jeeps and it is just snob after snob having a cow about who is putting what on their vehicle. I'd rather some "soccer mom" throw 37s on her vehicle and enjoy it than listen to some insecure clown complaining about her doing it any day. Jeep people are ruining their own community by being vehicle snobs. Grow up.

Way to go. Your first post and it’s to complain and bitch. But I highly doubt soccer moms go out and buy corvettes, let alone modify them. So you’re saying if someone buys a corvette and puts an oversized cowl or ram air hood on but leaves the engine completely stock no one is gunna say anything? What if someone put 28’s on a corvette? Yea I believe your statement is flawed. We all know that wouldn’t fly in the corvette community. But maybe you should go back to the corvette community if it’s so much better... Just saying

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

WJCO

Meme King

Welcome to WAYALIFE.

What's the difference between a cactus and a Corvette?

On a Corvette, the prick is on the inside.

:asshat:

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi

That was a joke. I suppose Corvette people don’t do humor, either. Maybe you should buy another Corvette.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Andy5160

Hooked

Welcome to WAL

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

TOPLESS

Caught the Bug

He/She told us to grow up. Lol

Top Bottom