Nitto Mud Grapplers

fiend

Caught the Bug
Got the mud grapplers on and tested them Offroad last weekend. Really love the on road manners and were awesome Offroad. Running Highway to Hell in a couple weeks which will give them a good workout. They were the easiest tires to mount on beadlocks I have ever had. Also the road whine is actually a lot less than I was expecting. Pretty much like flying in a King Air turboprop. View attachment 353446

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Only 4 [emoji848]

Seriously though, I’m considering those for my next set of kicks. My Toyos have decent tread left, but I’ve cut two sidewalls. One’s patched and relegated to a spare. The other is not leaking but makes me nervous. So I’ll probably need a new set soon.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Jkzinger

Caught the Bug
Only 4 [emoji848]

Seriously though, I’m considering those for my next set of kicks. My Toyos have decent tread left, but I’ve cut two sidewalls. One’s patched and relegated to a spare. The other is not leaking but makes me nervous. So I’ll probably need a new set soon.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Unfortunately my spare Cooper is pretty new so only needed 4. Got sick of sidewall cuts on the Coops so shitcanned 2 good ones for the mud graps.

Last edited:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Got the mud grapplers on and tested them Offroad last weekend. Really love the on road manners and were awesome Offroad. Running Highway to Hell in a couple weeks which will give them a good workout. They were the easiest tires to mount on beadlocks I have ever had. Also the road whine is actually a lot less than I was expecting. Pretty much like flying in a King Air turboprop. View attachment 353446

Looks awesome! My favorite tires.

Jkzinger

Caught the Bug
Beat the hell out of my new mud graps on Highway to Hell yesterday. A couple of serious tight squeezes and not even a nick on the sidewalls. Fantastic traction also at 7 psi. Thanks discount tire!

Discount Tire

One of my co-workers ran a set of 35's on his truck. They rode smooth, balanced well with minimal weight, but you could hear him a mile away :D The sound reminds me of a Cessna prop plane.

Top Bottom