Nitto mud grappler in 37" x 13.5" x 17" for TJR

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Good eye OverlanderJK, and although I did not have a starring role I was a "behind the scenes" paid consultant for that group for almost 7 years, but oddly enough I was hired as the subject matter expert fitness trainer to the "biker" and "construction worker". Never made it on to the stage :grayno:

Bummer. Was hoping to meet a real movie star someday.

RickyI

The only 5th Special Forces Group in the U.S. Army, Ft Campbell, KY.

"The Screaming Eagles" 5th SFG?

A few years back, the ABA {American Bass Anglers. & Triton Bass Boats} spent a 4 day weekend taking returning SFG Soldiers from overseas! That was one of the best weekends the wife & I have had Bass fishing with the troops!

Ricky

GCM 2

"The Screaming Eagles" 5th SFG?

A few years back, the ABA {American Bass Anglers. & Triton Bass Boats} spent a 4 day weekend taking returning SFG Soldiers from overseas! That was one of the best weekends the wife & I have had Bass fishing with the troops!

Ricky

Well, "The Screaming Eagles" actually refers to the 101st Airborne Division at FT. Campbell, KY Army base. The 101st is the actual main Army unit that is at Ft Campbell, KY, and 5th Special Forces Group just so happens to be located on their base.

But that is very cool that you took the time to take soldiers returning from war to do some bass fishing! Thanks for doing that, it certainly is appreciated :beer:

RickyI

Well, "The Screaming Eagles" actually refers to the 101st Airborne Division at FT. Campbell, KY Army base. The 101st is the actual main Army unit that is at Ft Campbell, KY, and 5th Special Forces Group just so happens to be located on their base.

But that is very cool that you took the time to take soldiers returning from war to do some bass fishing! Thanks for doing that, it certainly is appreciated :beer:

Thank You,
It was something that was very special to my wife & I to do. We saw families with small kids united with their dads and then we saw soldiers who had no one there to meet them, that was the sad part, but that was also the part that we make up for. The ABA, its Pro Staff Teams & their wifes and Triton, several hundred folks tried to make each and every soldier happy and enjoy their weekend home. This was just a very little return to them for all the "awesome things our Men & Women in the Armed Services do for us each and every day!
God Bless the USA!
Ricky

GCM 2

Thank You,
It was something that was very special to my wife & I to do. We saw families with small kids united with their dads and then we saw soldiers who had no one there to meet them, that was the sad part, but that was also the part that we make up for. The ABA, its Pro Staff Teams & their wifes and Triton, several hundred folks tried to make each and every soldier happy and enjoy their weekend home. This was just a very little return to them for all the "awesome things our Men & Women in the Armed Services do for us each and every day!
God Bless the USA!
Ricky

Now I remember you, I commented when you first joined the forum in your "give a wave" welcome thread! You're from Church Point. I was born and raised in Lafayette, we had a farm kind of near you, a little north east of Carencro on the east side of I-49. And speaking of fishing, I owned a boat before I owned a car, I spent almost every weekend either hunting or fishing at our camp in Butte La Rose in the Atchafalaya Basin.

Thanks again for spending that time with the troops, that is a great way to pay it forward brother!

Top Bottom