NFL 2020

Brute

Hooked
Interesting start to the season…

Steelers beating the Bengals in a wild OT game…

The Rams losing decisively to the Bills at SOFI…

My Raiders going down with a chance to win it with the last possession…and falling short…

And possibly the biggest upset of the week; the Broncos coming to Seattle with Russell Wilson…and losing…

Heading to Sin City this Saturday to watch the home opener against the Cardinals in Allegiant Stadium…

kevman65

Hooked
Interesting start to the season…

Steelers beating the Bengals in a wild OT game…

The Rams losing decisively to the Bills at SOFI…

My Raiders going down with a chance to win it with the last possession…and falling short…

And possibly the biggest upset of the week; the Broncos coming to Seattle with Russell Wilson…and losing…

Heading to Sin City this Saturday to watch the home opener against the Cardinals in Allegiant Stadium…

1.) Not that much of a surprise. Cincinnati played over their heads last year AND the Steelers owed them.

2.) No surprise at all. Buffalo is THE team to beat this year. They started off as 5:1 favorites to win the SuperBowl and those odds are already going down.

3.) Both teams played sloppy, weren't ready to start the season.

4.) Broncos loss falls squarely on the shoulders of the new coach. He mismanaged a LOT of things throughout the game, but especially the clock at the end of the game.

5.) The biggest surprise was Chicago manhandling San Francisco, the Bears offense has been underrated all off season and preseason. The defense was being called sketchy at best. Yes, it was a sloppy day, but that's been called football weather for years.

Enjoy your game this weekend, hard to get a read on the Cardinals because of what KC did to them last week.

Brute

Hooked
1.) Not that much of a surprise. Cincinnati played over their heads last year AND the Steelers owed them.

2.) No surprise at all. Buffalo is THE team to beat this year. They started off as 5:1 favorites to win the SuperBowl and those odds are already going down.

3.) Both teams played sloppy, weren't ready to start the season.

4.) Broncos loss falls squarely on the shoulders of the new coach. He mismanaged a LOT of things throughout the game, but especially the clock at the end of the game.

5.) The biggest surprise was Chicago manhandling San Francisco, the Bears offense has been underrated all off season and preseason. The defense was being called sketchy at best. Yes, it was a sloppy day, but that's been called football weather for years.

Enjoy your game this weekend, hard to get a read on the Cardinals because of what KC did to them last week.
1…it was a surprise…Trubisky?

2…slight surprise…while I thought the Bills were the better team, I didn’t think they would crush them on the road in the manner that they did.

3…Herbert and the Bolts are the real deal.

4…agreed

5…how long before Jimmy G sees the field?

Brute

Hooked
TNF was aired only on Amazon Prime last night…I’m not a fan of the new venue…

If Herbert didn’t get his ribs hammered in the game, I think the Bolts beat the Chiefs in Arrowhead…

Lol
That reminds me of a funny memory. Game three of the 2014 World Series. As they were unfolding the flag one or two of the runners tripped and got buried underneath and you can see them just laying down till the pledge of allegiance and god bless America was over.

Brute

Hooked
Lol
That reminds me of a funny memory. Game three of the 2014 World Series. As they were unfolding the flag one or two of the runners tripped and got buried underneath and you can see them just laying down till the pledge of allegiance and god bless America was over.
I did a flag ceremony on field last year…and they tell you to do exactly that if you trip and fall…

I did a flag ceremony on field last year…and they tell you to do exactly that if you trip and fall…
It makes sense. No way of really getting out if you fall.

That’s neat you had the opportunity to be part of one. Probably a surreal experience

Top Bottom