Nfl 2020

Big Ben has been placed on the Reserve/C19 list and must isolate for 5 days...I really hope he tests negative this week so he can play against the Bungles Sunday...I’m rooting for a perfect season (unless they somehow play the Raiders in the playoffs, which is highly unlikely)

Big Ben has been placed on the Reserve/C19 list and must isolate for 5 days...I really hope he tests negative this week so he can play against the Bungles Sunday...I’m rooting for a perfect season (unless they somehow play the Raiders in the playoffs, which is highly unlikely)

Game against the Raiders would be a great throwback rematch

Really enjoyed watching the Raiders slap around the Ponies yesterday...so WJCO, when you getting a 750 hp truck again?...

The Who Dat train might be coming to a screeching halt with Jameis Winston at the controls...

You can say that again. Why they let bridgewater walk I have no idea. I can’t see Winston going undefeated. Payton will be earning his paycheck.

You can say that again. Why they let bridgewater walk I have no idea. I can’t see Winston going undefeated. Payton will be earning his paycheck.

Yeah, I had high hopes for Winston... he’s a far cry from Bridewater though. Wish they would’ve kept him.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

$$$$$$$$$$

I bet they could have a structured a 2-3 year deal stacked on the back end. Whose a better QB on the market right now or this off-season than teddy was in the off-season. And he won the support of the fans last year.

I bet they could have a structured a 2-3 year deal stacked on the back end. Whose a better QB on the market right now or this off-season than teddy was in the off-season. And he won the support of the fans last year.

Bridgewater is a decent qb, and I think he got what he wanted...a starting job

Saints Hill getting the QB1 position now. That should tell you the football IQ of Jamison. He reminds me of Vick who didn’t know the playbook but made shit work by scrambling.

Saints Hill getting the QB1 position now. That should tell you the football IQ of Jamison. He reminds me of Vick who didn’t know the playbook but made shit work by scrambling.

True... Hill needs a better long ball though. He’s still a monster, and played better than Winston.

True... Hill needs a better long ball though. He’s still a monster, and played better than Winston.

No one is going to fear the passing game, and will stuff the box to prevent Hill from running...the Saints are about to be a one dimensional team...

Sadly, I have to agree with you...

Sean Peyton is a genius...he may come up with some pretty crazy ideas to be competitive until Brees gets back...don’t be surprised to see triple option, lots of screens, lots of reverses...

Sean Peyton is a genius...he may come up with some pretty crazy ideas to be competitive until Brees gets back...don’t be surprised to see triple option, lots of screens, lots of reverses...

He’s still got to utilize the WR weapons that they have in order to open up the run... or at least have the illusion that they can throw downfield.

I’ll say that Kamara is able to run like no one I’ve ever seen, so those screens, reverses and jet sweeps are going to be even more crucial going forward.

DB’s are going need to show up like they did during the Tampa game, too.

By the way, this is all coming from a guy that still has a Willie Roaf jersey, so any +.500 season is great in my book!

Top Bottom