NFL 2018 - Armchair Quarterbacks

A sign that the apocalypse is upon us...the Pack lose at Lambeau to the Cardinals, who up to a moment ago was tied for worse team in the NFL...with my Raiders

A sign that the apocalypse is upon us...the Pack lose at Lambeau to the Cardinals, who up to a moment ago was tied for worse team in the NFL...with my Raiders

As a Vikings fan it actually makes me feel a little bit better about when the Bills beat the Vikings earlier this year....at least the Packers cardinals game was close.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

As a Vikings fan it actually makes me feel a little bit better about when the Bills beat the Vikings earlier this year....at least the Packers cardinals game was close.

Looking at both the Bears and Vikings remaining schedule, you got to feel pretty good...the last game of the year will determine the division champ (maybe?)

Can’t believe we blew that lead! As soon as they showed a stat that Pittsburgh was 220-0-2 when leading by 14 or more at home I knew we were doomed.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

220-1-2

I haven't even peeked at the draft yet, but if they don't draft or sign free agents for a #1 corner, a #2 corner, a stud pass rusher, and another inside linebacker, Ben's final years will be totally wasted. Oh, and fire DC Butler. Why the fuck is Bud Duh-pree covering slot receivers?!?! Christ, he can;t even pass rush either. Unless he covering the retreat route in case the QB runs backwards, the moron rushes so far past the backfield he runs his self out of damn near every play :grayno:

220-1-2

I haven't even peeked at the draft yet, but if they don't draft or sign free agents for a #1 corner, a #2 corner, a stud pass rusher, and another inside linebacker, Ben's final years will be totally wasted. Oh, and fire DC Butler. Why the fuck is Bud Duh-pree covering slot receivers?!?! Christ, he can;t even pass rush either. Unless he covering the retreat route in case the QB runs backwards, the moron rushes so far past the backfield he runs his self out of damn near every play :grayno:

What happened to the Steel Curtain days?

What happened to the Steel Curtain days?

Big offensive player contracts have stifled the D payroll somewhat. Their last great defense was the year they lost to the Pack in the Super Bowl, 2010-2011. They've been middle of the pack for some time IMHO. They have some really good players on D, but they don't have any great players on D. Especially since they lost Ryan Shazier, their middle LB from Ohio State last year. They never really replaced him and he turned out to be the heart of the D. I was a teenager in those Steel Curtain days and they are looooong gone. But boy, were those some badass teams back then.

Big offensive player contracts have stifled the D payroll somewhat. Their last great defense was the year they lost to the Pack in the Super Bowl, 2010-2011. They've been middle of the pack for some time IMHO. They have some really good players on D, but they don't have any great players on D. Especially since they lost Ryan Shazier, their middle LB from Ohio State last year. They never really replaced him and he turned out to be the heart of the D. I was a teenager in those Steel Curtain days and they are looooong gone. But boy, were those some badass teams back then.

You probably have 3-4 years on me but I grew up during the same period.

IMG_1277.JPG

Top Bottom