NFL 2018 - Armchair Quarterbacks

TrailHunter

Hooked
That was a good fight andmade me nervous till that last int. Go Brees!!!!! Go Saints.

It’s Revenge Time!! Only one Team can quiet that stadium!! RAMS are going to hit the Saints from every angle... Can’t wait till next weekend!!!

Brute

Hooked
View attachment 319012
Going for Number 6! Hi to all the Chargers fans out there!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

They are not getting pass the Chiefs in Arrowhead...I'll be happy to place a friendly wager with you on that...

Lol that’s what the chargers fans said! It’ll be a good game I’m sure!
View attachment 319021

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

What do you say RIPP Supercharged?...a small wager on the game?...perhaps a cabin air filter purchased through this site...I'm game for whatever you would like to part with...

Sharkey

Word Ninja
As a born and raised Nevadan, I have only placed one bet at the sports book in my entire life (college basketball final four back in 90 or 91 and I lost). I am seriously considering placing a bet on the Patriots to beat the Chiefs. While it doesn't really matter to me who wins, my gut tells me that Brady/Gronk/Belichick are going to put on a show, win the next two games, and walk away on top.

Last edited:

Brute

Hooked
As born and raised Nevadan, I have only placed one bet at the sports book in my entire life (college basketball final four back in 90 or 91 and I lost). I am seriously considering placing a bet on the Patriots to beat the Chiefs. While it doesn't really matter to me who wins, my gut tells me that Brady/Gronk/Belichick are going to put on a show, win the next two games, and walk away on top.

Don't bet the house on it...

Top Bottom