Next Generation JL for JAGS

Seems logical. Just trying to confirm. Figured others may have mounted a bumper with torque specs. 😎
When in doubt, 200 ft/lbs, or as much force as you can muster. Use an iron pipe as an extension if necessary.

Then use a welder to repair the damage.

JAGS

Hooked
And so it has begun!! Buddy of mine has a legit welder and as luck would have it, he was available to help out today. Got the EVO sliders welded on. A bit different than JK version in how they attach to the frame. Even with welding, there are 6 locations to bolt these up without any drilling. Nice. I was a bit nervous to weld near the gas tank, so my buddy took his time alternating locations to reduce heat. I did some welding on the drivers side, which was a snap after the passenger!! Lights are in, but wire those later.

Attachments

• IMG_8050.jpeg
    IMG_8050.jpeg
    336 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_8049.jpeg
    IMG_8049.jpeg
    248.1 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_8052.jpeg
    IMG_8052.jpeg
    247.6 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_8054.jpeg
    IMG_8054.jpeg
    190.2 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_8055.jpeg
    IMG_8055.jpeg
    212.7 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_8056.jpeg
    IMG_8056.jpeg
    208.1 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_8053.jpeg
    IMG_8053.jpeg
    166 KB · Views: 28

JAGS

Hooked
Had a little “daylight” left, and Amazon dropped off an order just in time. Tackled the LED bulb swap per Eddie’s video. What a difference. I didn’t know what I was missing.

these are slightly different. Still the beam tech. But went with the 12000 vs the 10000 in vid as those didn’t deliver for two weeks. Happy with these for sure.

Not worried about the fender as will be going with the quake LEDs there.

Attachments

• IMG_8057.jpeg
    IMG_8057.jpeg
    143.1 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_8058.jpeg
    IMG_8058.jpeg
    215.8 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_8059.jpeg
    IMG_8059.jpeg
    199.7 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_8060.jpeg
    IMG_8060.jpeg
    211.2 KB · Views: 10

WJCO

Meme King
Had a little “daylight” left, and Amazon dropped off an order just in time. Tackled the LED bulb swap per Eddie’s video. What a difference. I didn’t know what I was missing.

these are slightly different. Still the beam tech. But went with the 12000 vs the 10000 in vid as those didn’t deliver for two weeks. Happy with these for sure.

Not worried about the fender as will be going with the quake LEDs there.
We did the same. They pack a punch. Very happy with the light output.

Andy5160

Hooked
And so it has begun!! Buddy of mine has a legit welder and as luck would have it, he was available to help out today. Got the EVO sliders welded on. A bit different than JK version in how they attach to the frame. Even with welding, there are 6 locations to bolt these up without any drilling. Nice. I was a bit nervous to weld near the gas tank, so my buddy took his time alternating locations to reduce heat. I did some welding on the drivers side, which was a snap after the passenger!! Lights are in, but wire those later.
These are really solid sliders. You’ll be happy with them 👍

JAGS

Hooked
Was able to knock out another install today. A bit more than I thought I was getting into. I think an extra set of hands would have helped. In any case, with a couple trial and errors, it’s on. Winch is installed and I tucked and zip tired the wires for now (not wired up yet). And it’s torqued to spec.

EVO 1/4 pounder in aluminum with d-rings and mid hoop. Always thought this combo would look awesome when I had my JK. I’m happy with the look. 😁

Attachments

• IMG_8071.jpeg
    IMG_8071.jpeg
    242.9 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_8073.jpeg
    IMG_8073.jpeg
    242 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_8077.jpeg
    IMG_8077.jpeg
    231.2 KB · Views: 18

Bullwinckle

Hooked
Looking good Jason! The 1/4 pounder install is a fun one lol not too bad though with Eddie and Cindy’s video. I think I would have been worse off without it lol 😆 I’m liking the two tone colors with the bumper and hoop. 👍👍

JAGS

Hooked
Looking good Jason! The 1/4 pounder install is a fun one lol not too bad though with Eddie and Cindy’s video. I think I would have been worse off without it lol 😆 I’m liking the two tone colors with the bumper and hoop. 👍👍
Yeah. It was helpful except the aluminum version has an additional steel “tray” you have to install for the winch to sit on. There were no instructions for the tray. It didn’t make sense, until it did…then things went pretty smooth again. The outer aluminum bumper was the same as the vid.

JAGS

Hooked
As some might have seen in the Disciple thread, the JL is finally getting its lift and other mods. Some has already been installed, others will be done in the next week, and a couple things I’ll still need to finish after I get the jeep back home. But here’s what we have going on the JL.

EVO 3.5” ENFORCER STAGE 3
2.5 KING SHOCKS EVO SPEC
KING FRONT BUMP STOP
ROCKJOCK JL TB FORGED
SYNERGY MFG JL HD STEERING KIT
EVO FRONT SHOCK RELOCATION
EVO FRONT/REAR HD ENDLINKS
EVO 1⁄4 POUNDER ALUMINUM
EVO D-RING MOUNTS
EVO 1⁄4 POUNDER MID HOOP
CAV-FAB MINI REAR BUMPER
EVO ROCK SLIDERS WELD ON
EVO ROCK SLIDERS LIGHT KIT
EVO AXLE END FORGING GUSSETS
EVO HD HINGED TIRE CARRIER
EVO FRONT INNER LINERS
QUAKE FRONT FENDER LED
REVOLUTION GEAR PACKAGE
DANA 44 ADVANTEK DIFF COVERS
NITTO TRAIL GRAPPLERS 37s
VISION NEMESIS WHEELS - GUNMETAL (first mod purchase back in 2018 lol)
TAZER MINI
WARN ZEON 10 W/MASTERPULL SYN
J-TOPS UV SHADE
BEAMTECH LED BULB UPGRADE
REVERSE LED BULB UPGRADE
SWITCH-PRO 8 BUTTON
WAL CB BAR

Attachments

• IMG_8169.jpeg
    IMG_8169.jpeg
    166.4 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_8168.jpeg