Newest edition to the family!

Hack12

After decades of being a Jeep family and owning everything from Grand Cherokees, to Cherokees, to Wranglers, I think my father finally got sick and tired of looking at my JK and not owning anything with a Jeep logo on it himself.

Though he isn't as extreme as most of us, I'm happy to say that he went out and scooped himself up a beautiful 2001 XJ with 70K miles and in amazing condition! Inside and out, this thing is pristine!

I think I may start looking for something similar as a daily driver. I had a 1995 XJ when I was a teenager and LOVED it!

It's certainly no Wrangler, but it's a beaut none-the-less!

My old 1995 XJ:

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1397840688.775117.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1397840704.185702.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1397840724.861107.jpg

My pops' 2001 XJ:

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1397840761.837705.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1397840774.670385.jpg

Congrats dad!

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
nice wheels he got, my daughter is getting ready to drive and real thinking one of these would be best for her first vehicle. she wants a liberty, buy i like these better!

Hack12

nice wheels he got, my daughter is getting ready to drive and real thinking one of these would be best for her first vehicle. she wants a liberty, buy i like these better!

I agree. After Wranglers, Cherokees are my favorite of all the Jeep models.

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Give my congrats to him on the rig! Agreed, after the Wrangler the Cherokee is my favorite Jeep. I love watching the JeepSpeed guys rag those things out!

Hack12

Give my congrats to him on the rig! Agreed, after the Wrangler the Cherokee is my favorite Jeep. I love watching the JeepSpeed guys rag those things out!

Absolutely. A guy I used to work with had a white one all done up. Thing looked really great!

Last edited:
Top Bottom