New Years Day Everglades run

Thanks John. Yeah that's a dead gator. The pictures were taken by my wife. He was about 100 ft from us. As you can see there's not a lot to climb out there except a few rocks piled up and the levies. We put over 100 miles on our rig that day and only ran across a couple other people. We didn't venture to far off the trail for fear we would get stuck without help.

Well done! :D She did an excellent job! Throughly enjoyable video! keep them coming please!! :clap2: :clap2:

I'm having a lot of fun with the videos and looking forward to more trail rides to video. We'll be posting more, I have no doubt! ;-)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

It's hit or miss Ed.......I've driven through there dozens of times over the years and have been stopped every now and then.......some FWC LEOs have told me to stay off the levee and it's for authorized vehicles use only.......and other times they just wave as they pass......some just like to flex.......I just smile.....Shake my head yes like I care what they have to say......give him the yes sirs.......all the while inside I'm silently saying "Why don't you f@ck off you jackass!!"

Nice video my friend.......If you're headed out to Towers tonight I'll probably be there by 7pm......I'm off Monday till Friday next week (Kelly Day on Wed.) Maybe we can make a run out to Loop Road off of US 41 west of Krome and tool around for a few hours......something to think about.......if I don't see you tonight holler at me we'll get together.

~Woodrow~

It's hit or miss Ed.......I've driven through there dozens of times over the years and have been stopped every now and then.......some FWC LEOs have told me to stay off the levee and it's for authorized vehicles use only.......and other times they just wave as they pass......some just like to flex.......I just smile.....Shake my head yes like I care what they have to say......give him the yes sirs.......all the while inside I'm silently saying "Why don't you f@ck off you jackass!!"

Nice video my friend.......If you're headed out to Towers tonight I'll probably be there by 7pm......I'm off Monday till Friday next week (Kelly Day on Wed.) Maybe we can make a run out to Loop Road off of US 41 west of Krome and tool around for a few hours......something to think about.......if I don't see you tonight holler at me we'll get together.

~Woodrow~

My brother from anutha mutha Not going to make it tonight but Monday Jill and I are game

Hey Ed, is that a GoPro you and the Mrs. were using?

No its not a GoPro my wifes clients at the barn bought it for her so she could tape them riding horses it's a very small Video camera. pretty cool.works great. DVX 1080P

Sent from my LG-P659 using WAYALIFE mobile app

No its not a GoPro my wifes clients at the barn bought it for her so she could tape them riding horses it's a very small Video camera. pretty cool.works great. DVX 1080P

Attachments

• 1388945375280.jpg
    1388945375280.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 48
Isome just like to flex.......I just smile.....Shake my head yes like I care what they have to say......give him the yes sirs.......all the while inside I'm silently saying "Why don't you f@ck off you jackass!!"

~Woodrow~

Tell us how you really feel Woodie.... :crazy eyes:

VERY COOL. Seemed to work very well. Can it use the Jeep charger or is just battery?

First trail carnage on my new 14 JKU. Finally found the spot near me to crawl on some rocks and got up on em. The front tire slipped off and the gas tank skid got crushed . So today I pulled the gas tank beat out the dent in the skid. Got it all back together and all is good

Attachments

• 1389132053650.jpg
    1389132053650.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 29
Top Bottom