New Wave- Hello

fixnkarrs

Newbie Just saying hello to all. Will try and post pic of jeep later. Heard there is a cool WJ that someone is building - WJCO. I picked up a 2004 with 240+miles(I6) and love it. Figured I'll build it slowly and buy what breaks first!Just had it out today in the San Gabriel Mountains and it did great except a little over heating due to a faulty fan relay but made it home after swapping out with another relay.

Cheers

Attachments

• IMG_1293.jpg
    IMG_1293.jpg
    242.9 KB · Views: 37

WJCO

Meme King
Welcome to Wayalife. If it is my build, thank you. It's been fun. Hopefully your relay was in the fuse box. Mine is under the headlight and I had to cut a hole in the jeep to get to it.

fixnkarrs

New Wave - Hello

WJCO - Yeah it was in the block under hood. Trail hunter told me about your Jeep.

TrailHunter I'm leading next time since you drive like a girl.(really it was just so dusty! haha) good times:beer:

TrailHunter

Hooked
TrailHunter I'm leading next time since you drive like a girl.(really it was just so dusty! haha) good times:beer:

Yeah... So... lol... when there is a 2000ft cliff next to me... I drive like my Mom.... But if your Pile didn’t break, we might have reached the end of the Trail... [emoji51]

Last edited:
Top Bottom