NEW VIDEO : SIBLING RIVALRY – Moby & Rubicat on the Fordyce Trail

Weebz

Caught the Bug
Simply amazing!!!! I am in awe of both your rigs, your skills, and the amazing experiences you two have. Thank you for sharing with us!

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
You should try to make more videos like this more frequently. I know they seem like a lot of work but I think so many people enjoy them. I dont see why your videos couldnt be put on Netflix or amazon prime if you get a big enough following.

What a great video and such an awesome trail!
I couldn’t help but wonder if you’d have had better grip on those early rocks if you’d let down those tyres?

Cool
Patrick

Are people seriously this fucking stupid or is the internet being clowned today?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

gilligan

Sacrilege!!

Your easy going narrator voice had me fooled until I saw the wanton destruction of those two poor Jeeps!!.............It is obvious to me now that you secretly work for the competition and have been ordered to demolish every Jeep that comes your way!......Fenders ripped to pieces!...........Undercarriages hammered out of alignment!........Body parts scattered along the trail! ......Those poor tires pinched and rammed into the wheel rims!...........Springs bottomed out and stretched beyond all hope of recovery!....I winced and cringed throughout the whole video and could almost hear those Jeeps crying out for help!......Truly Evil!.......I hope you realize you are Never, Never! going to Jeep Heaven!!!.......................Ha! Ha!

Just kidding of course!.......Actually First of all!....There is no competition!.......and if ever there were a testament to the capability of the Jeep...you guys prove it with all of these trips!....I personally would faint at the wheel with some of the antics performed, but there is no doubt these Jeeps are still the wonderfully capable machines they were designed to be all of those years ago!................Great video!......Keep up the good work!

Speedy_RCW

Hooked
As per usual a great video. Thanks to you and Cindy for taking the time to film, edit, narrate and put out these videos. Fordyce is such an awesome trail and you guys captured it perfectly. Luckily, from what I could tell, you made it out with just a bit of a fender scrape?

Incredibly epic. I enjoyed reading the trip report when you posted it some time ago. But seeing the video is something else entirely. Thanks to both of you for putting it together. Perhaps sometime soon we can run it with you guys. Running all three trails is something we’ve been wanting to do. [emoji482]

Speedy_RCW

Hooked
As per usual a great video. Thanks to you and Cindy for taking the time to film, edit, narrate and put out these videos. Fordyce is such an awesome trail and you guys captured it perfectly. Luckily, from what I could tell, you made it out with just a bit of a fender scrape?

HoosierWolf

Just watched it yesterday. Came up in my suggested videos on GoogleTube. Fun video! Thank you making it :thumb: Might have to watch it again on the TV instead of my iPads tiny screen.

FUGEDABOUTIT

Great Video

Thanks Eddie & Cindy again for the great video.
My family enjoys them all. I have a suggestion for your filming when it is just you and Cindy. Look into a SOLOSHOT. soloshot.com. It's a camera system that automatically follows you, you could add different angles and it will follow you up the obstacle. Just thought you should see this.

Thanks again for all the great pictures and videos. They are so informative, its like getting a history lesson every time we see them.

Thanks

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I felt like I was remembering a very similar trip, and I figured out why. This video is made from your Fordyce for the fun of it post from this last summer. I kept going back to Rubicat almost flopping and knew I had seen it before. Glad I'm not losing my mind [emoji106]

LOL!! Yup, this was that trip. The Fordyce for the FUN of it - In before the Grooming:
https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/38691-FORDYCE-for-the-FUN-of-It-In-Before-the-Grooming

Once again, an amazing video! I can’t get enough of them! Thank you for taking the time to create them!

So glad to hear you enjoy our videos :)

Simply amazing!!!! I am in awe of both your rigs, your skills, and the amazing experiences you two have. Thank you for sharing with us!

Thank you. We really appreciate it. :cool:

Great video!
Really close call at the end. Glad you made it out ok.

LOL!! Me too :crazyeyes:

Your easy going narrator voice had me fooled until I saw the wanton destruction of those two poor Jeeps!!.............It is obvious to me now that you secretly work for the competition and have been ordered to demolish every Jeep that comes your way!......Fenders ripped to pieces!...........Undercarriages hammered out of alignment!........Body parts scattered along the trail! ......Those poor tires pinched and rammed into the wheel rims!...........Springs bottomed out and stretched beyond all hope of recovery!....I winced and cringed throughout the whole video and could almost hear those Jeeps crying out for help!......Truly Evil!.......I hope you realize you are Never, Never! going to Jeep Heaven!!!.......................Ha! Ha!

Just kidding of course!.......Actually First of all!....There is no competition!.......and if ever there were a testament to the capability of the Jeep...you guys prove it with all of these trips!....I personally would faint at the wheel with some of the antics performed, but there is no doubt these Jeeps are still the wonderfully capable machines they were designed to be all of those years ago!................Great video!......Keep up the good work!

LOL!! Thank you for that. We're so glad to hear you enjoy our work :yup:

Yeah, that was pretty much the worst of it. Being that you've run the trail before, we're glad to hear we were able to capture what it's actually like. :yup:

Great Video..

Thank you :)

Incredibly epic. I enjoyed reading the trip report when you posted it some time ago. But seeing the video is something else entirely. Thanks to both of you for putting it together. Perhaps sometime soon we can run it with you guys. Running all three trails is something we’ve been wanting to do. [emoji482]

It'd be tough to plan a trip being that it's hard to know what the water flow will be like in the future but it would be fun if something could be worked out :yup:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
The two wheel balance/flex on winch hill one was so cool

:cheesy: I was beginning to wonder if anyone noticed. Truth be told, that felt WAY sketchier than the near dump on winch hill 5. The camera really doesn't do how high up I had gotten or that I could have easily gone over backward. :shock:

Great video! Thanks taking us along for the ride!

Thanks! We're glad you liked it :)

That was awesome. Great video, very fun to watch! Thank you.

Glad to hear it, thanks!

Great video! Seeing Rubicat in action with 37s helps me keep the 40s and one ton bug off my shoulder. At least for a little bit, [emoji23].

Honestly, 37's are a PERFECT size for a JKU and most of the guys we see running around on 40's never use their Jeeps to their full potential.

Just watched it yesterday. Came up in my suggested videos on GoogleTube. Fun video! Thank you making it :thumb: Might have to watch it again on the TV instead of my iPads tiny screen.

Bummer that you didn't get our emailer but glad to hear you came across it just the same. Glad to hear you liked it too :)

Is this trail anywhere near the Rubicon Trail?

Chris

LOL!! Really? :crazyeyes:

Thanks Eddie & Cindy again for the great video.
My family enjoys them all. I have a suggestion for your filming when it is just you and Cindy. Look into a SOLOSHOT. soloshot.com. It's a camera system that automatically follows you, you could add different angles and it will follow you up the obstacle. Just thought you should see this.

Thanks again for all the great pictures and videos. They are so informative, its like getting a history lesson every time we see them.

Thanks

I've seen the soloshot before and it may be something we'll have to consider.

Love the video. Cool comparison for sure

Glad to hear you liked seeing our Jeeps being compared in this way :)

Top Bottom