New Prorock 44 install + Control arms

Police3515

Good evening - I'll try to be short: I had a Pro-Rock 44 *professionally installed along with Synergy front upper and lower adjustable control arms 2 weeks ago on my 2018 JK (4.5" AEV lift, Synergy HD track bar, drag link, and PSC Big Bore unit, 2.5 ton tie rod, 37" tires, with big brake kit). Dynatrac was given the data on my lift prior to ordering the axle package. After the AEV correction brackets were taken off for the Adj control arms, I now have body roll on the highway which is very noticeable. Yes my rig was aligned. What could be causing the issue?

*from a real offroad shop.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
4.5" is a LOT of lift. Is it safe to assume that you "had" a track bar relocation bracket and drag link flip installed? If so, is it safe to assume that you no longer have it?

Police3515

4.5" is a LOT of lift. Is it safe to assume that you "had" a track bar relocation bracket and drag link flip installed? If so, is it safe to assume that you no longer have it?
-They're still on, only the geometry correction brackets that the OEM control arms attached to were removed to install the Synergy adj. arms. I'm due back in the shop Tuesday for a 'Woods' front drive shaft, and give any forum suggestions to The Head Honcho.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
-They're still on, only the geometry correction brackets that the OEM control arms attached to were removed to install the Synergy adj. arms. I'm due back in the shop Tuesday for a 'Woods' front drive shaft, and give any forum suggestions to The Head Honcho.
Well, have you tried reinstalling the drop brackets?

Top Bottom