New Ohio Jeeper Checkin' In

2JeepsThatRun

Hey everyone new to this form I've been around on others. Well I've got a TJ and a CJ5 and both run but barly! I'm in the Cincy area and have wheeled with the ORFW before. Not really enough time to hit the trails a lot since I'm studying to be an engineer, but I do get out and give the Jeeps some beauty marks. Ohh and last but not least the Jeeps. Nothing much not but there are some plans this summer for one of them.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20121210_202943.jpg
    ForumRunner_20121210_202943.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 40
  • ForumRunner_20121210_203139.jpg
    ForumRunner_20121210_203139.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 42

2JeepsThatRun

Oh and by the way I love the Project JK videos and the music I can't day enough how well it was put together, once Im out of school and am making some money a JK is on the list and then I might as well find our old yj so I can have a jeep from each of the main eras.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Oh and by the way I love the Project JK videos and the music I can't day enough how well it was put together, once Im out of school and am making some money a JK is on the list and then I might as well find our old yj so I can have a jeep from each of the main eras.

LOL!! thank you, we're so glad that you like our videos and we hope you know that we love ALL Jeeps regardless of model. It is funny that you'd mention a YJ as it is the only SWB Jeep we haven't owned before :crazyeyes:

2JeepsThatRun

LOL!! thank you, we're so glad that you like our videos and we hope you know that we love ALL Jeeps regardless of model. It is funny that you'd mention a YJ as it is the only SWB Jeep we haven't owned before :crazyeyes:

Oh you've got to build one it was one of the most fun of the Jeeps to work on and we could do almost anything we wanted to it, mostly because if only cost us $500

RockyJk

Its cuz real jeeps have round lights ;) hahaha

gtony12

Caught the Bug
Welcome!!!

Hey everyone new to this form I've been around on others. Well I've got a TJ and a CJ5 and both run but barly! I'm in the Cincy area and have wheeled with the ORFW before. Not really enough time to hit the trails a lot since I'm studying to be an engineer, but I do get out and give the Jeeps some beauty marks. Ohh and last but not least the Jeeps. Nothing much not but there are some plans this summer for one of them.

kaptkrappy

Hello 2Jeeps.

I too am from your area. I was born and raised, as they say, in Fairfield. I have lived in SW Florida about 20 years now (much better climate).

What school are you attending ?

2JeepsThatRun

Hello 2Jeeps.

I too am from your area. I was born and raised, as they say, in Fairfield. I have lived in SW Florida about 20 years now (much better climate).

What school are you attending ?

Miami Ohio I'm liking the school so far and thank god that my class this year isn't huge on frats so we might get away from that stereotype.

Id have to agree with that better climate its been between 25 and 65 degrees the last 2 weeks on and off

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
Welcome to the Forum from another Ohio native transplanted to the Left Coast. :standing wave:

kaptkrappy

Miami Ohio I'm liking the school so far and thank god that my class this year isn't huge on frats so we might get away from that stereotype.

Id have to agree with that better climate its been between 25 and 65 degrees the last 2 weeks on and off

That's cool. My wife is a Miami Alumni. I love Oxford, very beautiful campus.

I do utility engineering here, water and wastewater.

Top Bottom