New Off-Road Ministry

t8er

Hey I just wanted to let everyone her know we have a new off-road focused ministry starting in Denver. We're currently planning a launch event on September 27th starting at 12 and going until 3/4. It will be held at Denver First Church in Englewood. Our goal is to have some local shops and charities involved. There's no cost it's just a meetup so you can check out what we're starting. Love to have some folks from the Wayalife site out there. Thank you

Jtmw

Hey I just wanted to let everyone her know we have a new off-road focused ministry starting in Denver. We're currently planning a launch event on September 27th starting at 12 and going until 3/4. It will be held at Denver First Church in Englewood. Our goal is to have some local shops and charities involved. There's no cost it's just a meetup so you can check out what we're starting. Love to have some folks from the Wayalife site out there. Thank you

Myself and three others are just launching a Jeeps4Jesus Chapter in Middle Tennessee. Really happy this is happening else where. Would love to hear what you guys do and maybe trade ideas.

Good luck man.

t8er

Thank you guys. We're just getting up and running but so far there's been a ton of positive feedback. First 3 shops are on board and we may even have some of the approved vendors on WAL joining in. Looks like I've got a 30 degree RTI ramp coming and a 20 degree is in the works.

Top Bottom