New Mopar 4" lift kit

I have the 2" Mopar kit (newer one that comes with Spicer driveshaft and Fox shocks). It rates at 2.5" but actually netted 3" up front and 2" rear...

I've had it for ~3000 miles and I like it so far.

I had the dealer install it for $1700 OTD. Kit was $1300 with $400 install and alignment.

I did a Full Traction Ultimate 3.5" kit with Billsteins on my 2011 JKUR and it didn't ride near as good as this does and it was double the price.

I am not sure who made the kit as I've heard rumors of rebranding or Mopar making them in house, but I don't really care because it'll get me through until she is paid off and I can drop 5k on a really good kit... Military pay doesn't support it ATT!

So, for a budget-minded lift, that is good for a daily drive (50 miles commute a day), I can recommend it - regardless of warranty validity... I'll let future Mike fight that battle if needed.

Sent from my SM-G930V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Just traded in my 2015 for a 2017 JKUR Hardrock. After getting the Mopar 4" lift and 35s, got death wobbles. Took it in twice to dealership and also to a 4x4 specialty shop, but still had death wobbles. Got tired of taking jeep into the dealership all the time, so I got rid of it. I'll have to follow up with the service manager later to see if they figured out what the problem was.

Buneewunee sorry to here that. I've got 7800 miles on my Mopar 4" lift and have not had any issues. I'm actually suprissed how well it rides both on and off road.

Mine was installed by dealership at time of purchase, first lift I didn't install myself. I know the dealership mechanic that installed it, he's a Jeep fanatic.

Sent from my SM-G920P using WAYALIFE mobile app

Just traded in my 2015 for a 2017 JKUR Hardrock. After getting the Mopar 4" lift and 35s, got death wobbles. Took it in twice to dealership and also to a 4x4 specialty shop, but still had death wobbles. Got tired of taking jeep into the dealership all the time, so I got rid of it. I'll have to follow up with the service manager later to see if they figured out what the problem was.

Let me know if they find the issue, as I'm having the exact same issue with my 13 and the same Mopar 4 inch lift kit. Don't have the death wobbles yet but its only a matter of time. The wife won't even drive it now (Which could be a plus actually...).

-Greg

Top Bottom