New member from the East Coast!

s0nicsvt04

Hello all!!! Finally took the time after following Wayalife on Youtube for years now and joined the forum!! We have only had our family Jeep named Patch for a little over the year now. Patch is a 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport in Sunset Orange. We bought the Jeep in the hopes of doing something with our children (currently 5&3) as a family which saw me selling my motorcycle (not so family friendly). Patch currently has a 2.5" Teraflex lift with 9550 shocks along with some Rough Country front and rear lower control arms, riding on 17x9" (offset I believe is +6) Mammoth Boulder Wheels wrapped in 315/70/17 Falken Wildpeak AT3/Ws. Bumpers, tire carrier, and fuel door are by Barricade offroad and the fenders are bushwacker flat fenders. Lighting upgrades are AXIAL LED Fog lights, headlights and turn signals with the taillights just recently changed out from AXIAL to Audexen LED (similar style to a JL). We have experienced a few different trails and experiences (like OC Jeep Week and Krawlin' 4 Cops) within the year and have had an amazing time. As far as the capability of the Wrangler we are pleasantly impressed and have gone as far as doing some Blue trails at Rausch Creek Off Road Park. Of course as my wife likes to put it I cannot leave anything alone and am already plotting...I mean dreaming of going 1 tons (w/lockers) and 40s. But reality is for now our buddy Patch is perfect for what we intended it to be. Long story short we are loving the Jeep wayalife ;) and look forward to many years of it!

Attachments

• jeep1.jpg
    jeep1.jpg
    553.2 KB · Views: 16
  • jeep2.jpg
    jeep2.jpg
    387.6 KB · Views: 17
  • jeep3.jpg
    jeep3.jpg
    422.9 KB · Views: 16
Top Bottom