New JKU owner in Missouri

EZ-E

Just came over from an '06 LJ to a '12 JKUS that already had a good amount of mods to it. Excited to continue to build upon it and learn from everyone on here. I cannot believe how much more comfortable the JKU is compared to my LJ. Taking it out on it's first run last weekend:

image.jpeg

Welcome to the Wayalife, the place where your questions get answered. Outstanding support this site is.:yup:

ez-e? i thought we lost you back in '95 ;)

Welcome to Wayalife from Iowa :standing wave:

must be nice to be that close to Smorr :driving:

I'm from the FLW area. If you're into hunting/fishing then that's a good place to be. And SMORR is close by too!!

SMORR and flatnasty are great places to wheel. And yea, hunting and fishing here are great. Trying to make the best of being stationed in the middle of nowhere....

middle of nowhere....
Actually that is a park in Harris, MO that myself and a few others helped to open- but it never quite took off- I think the owner lost his ammo license (it was a sportsman paradise) gun range, hunting , fishing, offroading, etc. We even set up a zip line.

Sent from my SM-N900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:
Welcome to Wayalife! After the 1st of January, maybe next spring, I'm gonna try and get a small group together to go to either SMORR, Washita, or a Saturday trip to Moonlight Racing. I'll look you up when the time comes.

Welcome to Wayalife! After the 1st of January, maybe next spring, I'm gonna try and get a small group together to go to either SMORR, Washita, or a Saturday trip to Moonlight Racing. I'll look you up when the time comes.

Sounds good! I'm always up for a trip.

Welcome aboard from another Missourian and congrats on your JKUS:thumbup:

Sent from my SPH-L710 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom