New Jeep

sparks

Got a 2017 JKU Sport in Rhino. I had a 2014 Sahara with some issues and they ended up buying it back, which allowed me to upgrade for very very little money.

Sport S with Cold Weather

New jeep has BFG KO2, LEDs, they allowed me to keep my 430N from Sahara..which sounds great on the new alpine 9 speaker, heated seats

I was going to need new tires anyway and LED are nice... those upgrades on my Sahara costs more than what I had to come up with for a new jeep.

Its badass. I need to get some brackets for the Fog lights to slap into my Rubi Hard Rock bumper and that's the first thing going on.

The stock LED are amazing I was reading some posts about them and obviously they low the stock halogens out of the water. I've never had LED so I can't compare to other brands... but They're awesome.
IMG_2348.jpg

sparks

Nice! I've never seen a Sport S come with KO2s. Nice score and nice ride!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

ThAnks man! The cold weather package adds the ko2 , heated seats , block Heater, and slush mats.

I was looking at a Willys but it didn't have power windows or locks. I couldn't do it .. and I'm glad I looked an extra couple of jeeps down the line because I thought I was way out of my price range. Turned out to be cheaper than the Willys

gheller

Congrats, sounds like you got a deal. The Willys W has the Power windows, etc and the EVIC, as well as the Rubi shocks and rails.
Yep, those LED's are fantastic.

sparks

Congrats, sounds like you got a deal. The Willys W has the Power windows, etc and the EVIC, as well as the Rubi shocks and rails.
Yep, those LED's are fantastic.

I have evic too. Willys was my first choice but I'm really happy about this one. I don't do anything crazy off-road so this will suit my immediate purpose.

Napalm

ThAnks man! The cold weather package adds the ko2 , heated seats , block Heater, and slush mats.

I was looking at a Willys but it didn't have power windows or locks. I couldn't do it .. and I'm glad I looked an extra couple of jeeps down the line because I thought I was way out of my price range. Turned out to be cheaper than the Willys

I'm very happy with my Sport S! A lot more optioned than any regular sports I looked at.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom