New jeep!

Talked the wife into taking a new jk for a test drive today, well we are now the new owners of a 2012 JKU sport!

I have waited for 20 years to finally get my jeep. 2012 JK 2 door sport. What finally made my mind up was I watched Moby on Utube and then saw him going down coast hwy in Dana Point, my wife said I looked like a kid waiting for a lollipop! My first mod I did was cut up the front bumper!

TrailBear said:
So far I have her convinced we need to put LoD sliders on it, and maybe a 3" budget lift. She is also saying once we pay off a few more things I can look at getting a 2013 rubi:)

Always nice to have some good motivation!!

let the addiction begin!! go northridge4x4.com and be like i want that!!:cussing: no i want that!!:cussing: that too!!!:cussing:

Congrats on the new JK. I did the same thing about 3 weeks ago. But first I took my wife for a test drive in an old CJ that bounced all over the place and she was very happy to say yes to a new JK later.

nice!...now go out and rev the crap out of that pentastar and enjoy! (ok...maybe break it in first, then let'er rip!):rock:

We just got back from the dealer, had an oil change done and decided to trade the sport in for a 2013 rubicon:)

Don't let fear and common sense hold you back:)
Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

We just got back from the dealer, had an oil change done and decided to trade the sport in for a 2013 rubicon:)

Nice! Pics or didn't happen!! :thumbup:

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

No pics yet we have to wait till Monday it's coming from a different dealer.

Wow!! Congrats! At least you won't have to go back for an oil change for a while.
Your gonna love it.

I want one for awhile, I knew if I got the wife to drive one she would want it too.

Same here. We both drove a Kia Sorento and then we each drove the Jeep and both of us had these goofy smiles and knew what we were getting. Congrats!

Last edited:
Awesome man just got my 2010 islander! I love it. Kinda want to debase the islander debadge the decal but we will see. First is moving the mirrors to windshield brackets unless anyone has a better way???

NEVER STOP JEEPIN!

Top Bottom