New Guy once again!

swanny

Hello all!
I am joing you guys once again.... and this time i am closer! I transferd from Yorktown Va to San Diego! Looking foward to meeting everyone i can before i roll out of here in Nov 2013 only 1 year in the area :( ........ but i would love to meet some people i have a 100% STOCK JK UNLIMITED that i am planing on lifting here very shortly, and need tons of advice on how to do it correctly! feel free to pm me if you want to meet up for coffee some time to discuss wheelin or getting my jeep trail ready! i want to get out to corral canyon and that whole area! here from ya soon

Swanny

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Awesome!! Welcome to WAYALIFE!! You'll definitely have to join us for at our suds-n-grubs and if at all possible, a few of our runs too :thumb:

Hightower

Swanny great place to be relocated to. Make your way up to a Sud-n-grub you'll find a rad group of people with lots of real good advice and conversation. Got to admit brother more than a wee bit envious.. Lol good luck with your build.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Welcome to Wayalife! :standing wave:

As Wayoflife said you will defiantly have to come to a Suds N grub or two while you are here. And after you get lifted all or Corral Canyon will be easy for you.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Welcome! :standing wave:

I miss living in San Diego...sometimes. Go out and enjoy it!

Top Bottom