New guy from Ottawa, Canada

Hatewagon

Just found the form thought id say hey. My wife and I each bought our first Jeeps last August. Hers a 2dr and mine a 4dr. Wasnt looking at doing much to them until I found one of Eddies videos on Moab on youtube. Thousands of bucks later, hours of wrench time and a honeymoon trip to Moab we have not looked back. Now we wheel almost everyweekend and are planning a return trip to Moab this year. See ya on the trail!

Kev

Sent from the Hatewagon chop shop....

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Just found the form thought id say hey. My wife and I each bought our first Jeeps last August. Hers a 2dr and mine a 4dr. Wasnt looking at doing much to them until I found one of Eddies videos on Moab on youtube. Thousands of bucks later, hours of wrench time and a honeymoon trip to Moab we have not looked back. Now we wheel almost everyweekend and are planning a return trip to Moab this year. See ya on the trail!

Kev

:cheesy: LOL!! You're not trying to blame me for the thousands of bucks later are ya? :shock: :crazyeyes: :D

Welcome to WAYALIFE :thumb:

Hatewagon

:cheesy: LOL!! You're not trying to blame me for the thousands of bucks later are ya? :shock: :crazyeyes: :D

Welcome to WAYALIFE :thumb:

Noooooo........ All good Eddie. We have found our life style with Jeeping.

Hatewagon

Welcome! :standing wave:

Honeymoon in Moab! How cool is that? :thumb:

I do. :mad: :cheesy:

Couldnt ask for a better wife. She would rather have a wheeling vacation than be on a beach in the carribean. Not bad, huh?

Top Bottom