New from Michigan

SlattsJKU

Hello from the UP of Michigan. Just joined the forum but not new to Jeeps. Currently I have a 2016 JKU Willys that I’m just starting to mod. I have the EVO HD leveling kit but not much more than that. Still trying to decide if I go with 33s or 35s with flat fenders. Previously had a 88 YJ, 08 JKU and a 12 JKUR. My Jeep is a DD and used on trails and forestry roads, especially during hunting season.

Attachments

• 386B3A29-15AB-49EB-8FCB-5C6725C58272.jpeg
    386B3A29-15AB-49EB-8FCB-5C6725C58272.jpeg
    183.8 KB · Views: 5

DZRTJP

Welcome from Texas (and Arizona!).

Your Jeep seems pretty good the way it is. I vote for 33s so you don't slow down your ride.
I agree. A leveling kit or small lift with 33's let you do some pretty rough trails. All while being very well mannered as a DD. They also help with center of gravity for those sideways sloping trails. But if most of your Jeep's life will be boulders, sluice box, & stair steps, by all means go big on everything.

Last edited:

SlattsJKU

I agree. A leveling kit or small lift with 33's let you do some pretty rough trails. All while being very well mannered as a DD. They also help with center of gravity for those sideways sloping trails. But if most of your Jeep's life will be boulders, sluice box, & stair steps, by all means go big on everything.
No rock crawling. My off roading will mainly be forestry roads that are in decent shape and some mud.

Top Bottom