New Evo Mfg pro series hinged gate

MattMc

I bet its for the 3rd brake light cabling in the tailgate. once you pull that back in or do something else with it there will be an empty hole there.

I was thinking it would be for the passenger side isolator hole. I think that's the only hole the carrier will cover. The drivers side isolator hole and the third brake light hole won't get covered I think, but I haven't test fitted this thing.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

IBeHeWhoIsJoshua

I was thinking it would be for the passenger side isolator hole. I think that's the only hole the carrier will cover. The drivers side isolator hole and the third brake light hole won't get covered I think, but I haven't test fitted this thing.

I gave up. I'm gonna call EVO Mfg tomorrow to get the correct hardware. Figure out what I'm doing wrong with those steel bushings or if those slipped through the QC process too. I'm sure I'll have some more info for everyone and I know they'll take care of the hardware mix ups.

IBeHeWhoIsJoshua

After a nice discussion with EVO they had already made changes to kits before shipping. He was surprised we were unlucky to still receive the wrong nuts. Just call them up but, it'll be a lot quicker to just get the 7 7/16-20 nuts at your local hardware store. I was having more issues then just the nuts though and he was happy to get me replacement parts shipped out to me as soon as he could check the fitment of everything and I'll more then likely be sending them the ones I received back. I should have it all installed in a few days with any luck based off my schedule.

bigcale

Caught the Bug
It's going to be tight. There needs to be a hole directly under the mount. Maybe I can drill one.

7jr5HhU.jpg

9WwyWIV.jpg

Had a feeling it would need something. Luckily after my little oops this weekend I won't be getting something like this for a year or so.

WJCO

Meme King
Not pregnant, made the mistake of going out solo and sliding the jeep about 30 feet off a trail and not having any self recovery equipment. Had to call my friend to come pull me out. Winch and winch bumper will need to happen before next summer.

Crazy, but glad you got out ok.

IBeHeWhoIsJoshua

IMG_1475610585.824790.jpg

I finally got a picture of the contents. I'm mad enough that the correct nuts aren't in there that I don't wanna call back again. At least these sleeves fit inside the brackets I guess.

IBeHeWhoIsJoshua

How does the carrier feel? I need to add support to my tail gate, my 37 is heavy and I'm not sure which one I wanna get. Teraflex or Evo. Thanks!

The heaviest 35lbs I've ever picked up. It looks awesome and no doubts it'll hold up my 138lb 37's. EVO parts are overly built tough as we can easily see in the wayalife videos. Tera flex on the other hand doesn't have a good reputation in this area. If I don't have it installed tonight it will be tomorrow now that I have everything...correct.

Top Bottom